New System for Radios and Tokens

TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 201

anthony172Danski_46

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 201
    This is my prototype idea. Let's discuss it to make it better. If you have any questions or suggestions, please tell me. It can make the heroes easier to promote. There was no new hero for a long time. If we upgrade the promotion system, more and more heroes can be released and collected. Andrea, Shane, T-Dog, Beth, don't you love them? If all the heroes can share the common hero tokens, even 100 heroes can be OK as well. Keep doing and hoping.
    anthony172Chingisca
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,821
    I applaud the effort here, 100%... But it's left me mostly just scratching my head.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ShadowaceAzTimyunbigbeanoekimhclew
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

I applaud the effort here, 100%... But it's left me mostly just scratching my head.

I didn't want to look like the only confused person in the room.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TimyunCaptainslayer

Thanks first. I create this system to make the promotion of heroes easilier. Before, you have to get Rick tokens for Rick, and get Aaron tokens for Aaron. Now, you just need the purple star tokens and shooter tokens to promote any shooter hero, like Rick, Tara, Carl, Merle, Aaron. If you love Aaron best, you can promote Aaron to 9-star with enough common tokens and just abandone the others. But you have to earn purple radios for purple star tokens. It is much more difficult to get a purple radio than a green one, so you can get double tokens. Usually, you get 32 golden star tokens and 32 shooter class tokens when you expel your 3-star shooter survivor after a 15-green-radio call. And you get 64 purple star tokens after a 15-purple-radio call. Purple is just from purple, as golden is just from green. When you want to promote Aaron to legendary, you need 250 purple star tokens and 250 shooter class tokens, the same for the other shooter heroes. Everyone prefer Governor rather than Rufus, though they are both assault heroes, so you can take the advantages of the new system to weaken Rufus and strongen Governor. Just make the favorite one best without any pity.
    Artminius

I didn't want to look like the only confused person in the room.
    Haha, as a friend said, my writting style is a combination of Confucius and Master Yoda. So I explained it in words above. I hope it can help you.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,516
    Love your cropping of these images. It’s so perfect.

Playing Events Only? Come and play with Token ManiacRRs . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction

Love your cropping of these images. It’s so perfect.

Thanks. In fact these were not cropping. I used a program to extract the elements from the package file. Now I have each of them, isn't it cool?

SCBMAanthony172