[Guild Games] Boys vs. Girls 3 week challenge!

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
edited May 2018 in Off Topic Discussion
Hello @all

As well as being a spreadsheet guru I also co run the NML Guild Alliance Facebook page where for almost a year now we have matched up virtual teams for the Guild Games™. Starting the challenge that begins on May 23 we will be running Boys vs Girls!

The challenge will be a best 2 out of 3 so please be prepared to play for 3 weeks in a row if you sign up. Multiple players from the same guild are preferred as if one person forgets to post their score their guild mate can assist with acquiring their score.

Sign ups will be open from now until the beginning of the challenge on Wednesday May 23rd at 8am est. on Sunday evening around 8pm est a thread will be made for players to submit their final map score (which will have their ign and guild name for confirmation.

It’s one of our most popular format of games. This time around we are opening up signups to forum members that have an active account for at least 2 months. To sign up simply post a screen shot of your Personal Best as well as your ign, guild, and sex. Male or Female. Whichever you identify as.

You can sign up here on the forums in this thread.

You can also sign up by joining this line group - (((Here))).

Another option is to join the NML Guild alliance Facebook page - (((Here)))

All are welcomed regardless of their player level and I encourage you all to participate. It’s a lot of fun!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
ShadowaceAzJadenJenng

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

It had to happen...
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DLich
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Girls have cooties.
    MattOfEarthJenng
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 309
    jester said:

Girls have cooties.

Maybe but they are still fun to play with.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    "To sign up simply post a screen shot of your Personal Best as well as your ign, guild, and sex."

I don't know if posting a screenshot of our sex is appropriate on this forum :p

All joking aside, this sounds interesting. I'll consider throwing my hat in the ring. Thanks for info @DLich!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    DLichDoTakJenng
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    We typically keep sign ups open to only our facebook page as well as our line chat. We figured opening up for this specific type of game (Boys vs. Girls) to forum members would be fun. Many forum members are already a member of the facebook page and/or line group.

It's easiest to have all sign up's in one place.

The Line group is specifically for players interested in playing in the boys vs girls 3 week battle
    The Facebook group has a specific post for sign ups
    This thread will count for the Forum sign ups.

There is still plenty of time to sign up. Sign ups close at 8am est on Wednesday May 23rd (right as the challenge starts). I go through all those that signed up and post teams about 2 hours after challenge starts.

Players play like they normally do, then sunday night or monday morning they post their final score. We add up scores to see who won.

We have done this particular type of battle many times and it's a favorite by almost all the players.

DBones
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Last call to sign up. I’m shocked nobody wants to participate. We opened this one up to the forums. Think there’s about 30+ signed up.