Only 1 Rosita's assault rifle available for purchase per player?

Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
@kaz Although 18k trade goods is a little steep (15k would have been better) I would like to purchase it twice. It's saying restocking but I have a feeling it will not be available for a 2nd purchase. It would be nice to have the opportunity to buy it again.
ekimhclew

Comments

• titustitus Member Posts: 92
    When is the last time we've had a leg weapon available in the TG shop! I've been playing for over a year and I haven't seen it. So to think they would actually restock it is wishful thinking. p.s NG nerfed the radios but this is a good start at making up for that mistake.
    JayZ
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,357
    I would buy 5m of them and buy the TG bundles if I could
    JeemPed
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 900
    I was tempted but it doesn't have piercing, more important than wide spread for me.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,357
    @Danski_46

Many people don't like pierce on Assault. Reason behind it is assaults don't have the highest damage, but you put Sasha in lead and then use an assault to hit targets you can get multiple charge points and build up your stun faster. So while pierce isn't necessary bad it defeats the purpose of Sasha which many use at the higher levers. Overall weapon isn't horrible, but not necessary the best

@Kaz

You miss my poo threads yet?
    Danski_46ShadowaceAzromeoMattOfEarth
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 900
    > @Drunken said:
    > @Danski_46
    >
    > Many people don't like pierce on Assault. Reason behind it is assaults don't have the highest damage, but you put Sasha in lead and then use an assault to hit targets you can get multiple charge points and build up your stun faster. So while pierce isn't necessary bad it defeats the purpose of Sasha which many use at the higher levers. Overall weapon isn't horrible, but not necessary the best
    >
    >
    > @Kaz
    >
    > You miss my poo threads yet?

I still get charge points for my assault with Sasha at levels when she doesn't kill them outright. Level 21 and easily kills up to difficulty 26 then earns charge points from Sasha trait. Without piercing it's a couple of levels lower.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited May 2018
    Was that the traits you got in your trade goods shop @Cronus ?

If so that was way better than mine:(***

Definitely unicorn Sasha support assault!!!
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @CBgaming1969 I think @Cronus is just saying what his unicorn traits are. I assume the Rosita gun is the same for everyone (accurate, lethal, wide spread)
    CronusDanski_46bigbeano
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    Just means the counsil update is close,
    @aaxt555 That's what I got too, so probably they did the right thing and gave everybody the same...
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    aaxt555 said:

I assume the Rosita gun is the same for everyone (accurate, lethal, wide spread)

I'm hoping it's a nice pairing to go with the upcoming bazooka! Remember, when you open it, let it breath a little, like a fine wine before taking it outside. 🙃
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CronusCBgaming1969
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 540
    > @Rbredt said:
    > Just means the counsil update is close,

There’s none coming up.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Not sold on Rick's silenced pistol. Needed either Charging, Lethal or Penetrating to be good enough IMO, but I guess a nice situational weapon for anyone already at lv24.
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 258
    I don’t want ricks pistol either is there another weapon tomorrow to save my TG for ?
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
    anthony172SPC_TORRES
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,062

I don’t want ricks pistol either is there another weapon tomorrow to save my TG for ?

I believe there is a new one every day.
    While Rick's pistol is like Rosita's assault rifle and doesn't contain all of my ideal traits and I was always farming and not into silence weapons, I am finally close to a level of difficulty that I have a silent assault for use in support of Sasha and got Rick's pistol to upgrade and use with the one 2 pink star shooter I have to go with my very first pink star hero Rosita that I got on Monday to see how they do on high difficulty challenges and distance missions.

Fingers crossed that it's both not a waste and that NG puts all the special weapons in the trade shop!!!
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    Drunken said:

@Danski_46

Many people don't like pierce on Assault. Reason behind it is assaults don't have the highest damage, but you put Sasha in lead and then use an assault to hit targets you can get multiple charge points and build up your stun faster. So while pierce isn't necessary bad it defeats the purpose of Sasha which many use at the higher levers. Overall weapon isn't horrible, but not necessary the best

@Kaz

You miss my poo threads yet?

Only defensive assaults have low dmg. got one sitting at 5300 soon be just under 7k with level 27 gun just can't get one am using now as level 24
    Danski_46