Another scout thread...

WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,268
Opinions on these two please on my 2nd account. Wanda? Natasha? Wait for something better?

I don't have a scout on my main with ruthless so that's the appeal. I plan to stick a few damage reduction badges on my scout (When I actually get some)

Thanks!
David_H79anthony172MattOfEarthaquila

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Natasha is the best!!! I do not accept a scout without ruthless
    anderfm12HuttSlayer23
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Natasha, definitely. Though she should be renamed Sansa :)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 277
    For challenges Wanda with ruthless armour is similar to Natasha with iron skin armour. I prefer luck over dodge for a scout. So i prefer Wanda.
    Natasha is the ultimate scout for the distance but pink stars don't matter there.
    You already know these, mine is just a reminder :)
    WellyLuga
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited May 2018
    Last trait unlocked!
    Keep? Or sweep?

Your opinions?

*edited to add:
    For those who click quickly, I will be changing the thumbnail in a few, so as nobody will complain it's a recruitment post.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    @ShadowaceAz ,imo vigilant ruined that build.No luck there also..I saw your scouts from other posts and this one wont add anything to table.Super alternative is spear/pitchfork wielder but If I remember correctly u already have toon like that.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

@ShadowaceAz ,imo vigilant ruined that build.No luck there also..I saw your scouts from other posts and this one wont add anything to table.Super alternative is spear/pitchfork wielder but If I remember correctly u already have toon like that.

I feared that would be the opinion... Now keep as worm food/fodder, or digest for the tokens? Ack questions questions.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    I would keep her as fodder @ShadowaceAz its always your token bank if you will pull someone better