Morgan's Staff

@Kaz, any chance we'll see Morgan's staff with more bruiser-appropriate traits? The traits on the one in the bundle shop right now (see pic below) would be awesome traits for a scout or shooter weapon, but they're not so great for a bruiser weapon (in my opinion).
Generally speaking, Morgan's Staff is probably my favorite weapon in the game. I presently have an epic version that is 2 levels too low, but I still use it regularly because of its sheer awesomeness. I've been waiting and waiting to get a higher level version since the last update. I was thrilled to see it back this morning, until I saw the traits. I'm not about to drop $14 on this one, but if it had, say, silver lucky, gold charging, and gold concussion, you can bet your Finlandian ass that I'd scoop that bad boy up in a heartbeat. Please pass this along to the Devs or bundle team, and see if we can make it happen ;)

Board-certified slayer of the dead
Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
SlickRickJenngMattOfEarthTheCrabGovernatorT_12freedydaddy

Comments

• DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Dammit, I must have missed that when it was in the shop :s . I completely agree with you, @JayZ, in that the wide arc bruiser weapon is the only one I would pay for....but it would have to have better traits than the one presently in the shop. The one you got there has 2/3 of what I want in that weapon, and I would've definitely bought that one had I not somehow missed it.

Oh, and asshole or not, those are some sweet badges, and that bruiser must be a total badass ;)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    JayZromeoMattOfEarthJenng
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    @DBones that trait combination would be fantastic. For me, I would just exchange Lucky and Charging positions. If it was sold with Armor with Gold Dodge and Iron Skin and Silver Stun Resist, I'd buy 3... =)
    DBonesromeo
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited May 2018
    @DBones I take your point but its possible they've chosen those traits with Morgan specifically in mind. Morgan has the same base damage as a hunter. OK, bruiser weapons only have 92% of the damage of equivalent level/rarity hunter weapons, but give him an area effect weapon with those traits and he's suddenly a hunter with stun. Makes me think Morgan might be worth a flat damage badge in amongst the DR and health badges.

Still, concussion on that would be awesome.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Thx for offering Morgans staff in the TG shop.
    Can't wait for my refresh. :)
    DBonesJenngaquilaTHCross
    Merged
    Didn't noticed that there already existed one.
    @DBones was a few days faster :D
    DBonesJenngbigbeano
  • VinsVins Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2018
    I bought the epic one with lucky, stun and charge, but it came at a lower level. 8 of my survivors are level 14 and the rest are 13, Morgan is also 13. So the mission have increased in difficulty but this weapon came at level 13, any idea why?

Thanks!
    Dodkong
    Vins said:

I bought the epic one with lucky, stun and charge, but it came at a lower level. 8 of my survivors are level 14 and the rest are 13, Morgan is also 13. So the mission have increased in difficulty but this weapon came at level 13, any idea why?

Thanks!

The staff come at the level of your highest bruiser.
    Similar to the weapons in the shop.
  • VinsVins Member Posts: 39
    Ok Thanks David, should have waited and trained Morgan.
    David_H79
    @Vins for the next time:
    you can always check the level, you would receive before buying.
    Just tap once, then you can see the level before you confirm the purchase.
    Vins
  • RevengerRevenger Member Posts: 21
    NG Morgan Staff Legendary for Purchase with TG...
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

You bet your sweet !

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969David_H79theldssdlTHCross
    @ShadowaceAz how many TGs did the staff cost?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,151
    Much love @Kaz and NG! Thank you for the staff! My hammer from the season missions is now 3 levels lower than me so needed a new one! These past few weeks have made me fall in love with this game again!
    David_H79kamilowaty
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

David_H79CBgaming1969
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,340

I want a magic stick dammit!!! (But Rick’s pewpew is still in my tg shop 🙄) I’m ready to move on already. Lol will it be the staff on refresh in 5 hours ?

SPC_TORRESCBgaming1969THCross
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 902
    I'm getting the tg store staff, just need to get a bruiser to level 21.
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    bit pissed off Morgan's Staff aint gold in TG.
    Undertaker
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    They should label them "Morgan's East Coast Staff" and "Morgan's West Coast Staff" because some traits fair better in Virginia and others fair well wherever the hell Madison and her little gang are holed up.
    CBgaming1969THCrossromeoKjelliss
This discussion has been closed.