2.11 SNEAK PEEK - From our content creators!

2»

Comments

• GeorgeRomeroGeorgeRomero Member Posts: 65
    > @Dodkong said:
    > I don't expect to see Lethal as one of the traits. It starts out with a higher base damage than a standard Hunter weapon. Why would they then add a trait to make the difference even bigger?

Good point. Destructive and Lethal would just be redundant.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @GeorgeRomero

That's not quite what I was saying. I was thinking that Lethal plus the RPG being touted as being more powerful than a normal hunter weapon would be redundant.

My expectation for traits on the RPG is silver Lucky, gold Accurate and Destructive.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    Grenadiers set zombies on fire so perhaps the RPG will as well ? We will have to wait and see
  • RowensRowens Member Posts: 36
    It’s a war, train your people to stay out of the way, LOL.
    Use for outpost against those lvl 26 armored walkers and tanks. That what I want it for, I’m tired of loosing more than I ever could have won in the outpost. Players have their walkers maxed out to keep from loosing their status that they have worked so hard for,... don’t blame them but, this would help level the playing field.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,388
    Japes87 said:

Grenadiers set zombies on fire so perhaps the RPG will as well ? We will have to wait and see

Don't think so... I think one of the videos (Terminates, I believe) specifically stated that targets would not catch on fire.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

DodkongJapes87
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Maybe it could have Anti Fire abilities!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

kamilowatyCBgaming1969
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,501
    Yes Eugenes fire hose as a weapon!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    Will there be anything in the next update to use tomatoes (maybe hospital)
  • BurningrootsBurningroots Member Posts: 1
    Can the RPG have an upgrade to set surrounding walkers on fire - call it Summer BBQ mode?! LOL
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    In regards to the summer token collecting, is it known yet if the reward structure will be tiered, or 'spent and reset'?

How best to explain...? for example, when collect stars in challenge, the challenge crate, deluxe challenge crate and token crates are structured in a "tier" system, meaning you collect stats, and open prizes along the way. You cant miss out on rewards as long as you collect enough stars.
    Conversely, trade goods are a 'spend and reset' type of commodity. You can collect the resource, and trade them for prizes, but doing so reduces your stock pile.

I ask because the vids so far only say that Summer Tokens can earn you prizes, with the ultimate goal being Daryls RPG. However depending on the type of system, you may need to pass up on a bunch of smaller rewards to ensure you get the RPG, or maybe you take too many of the smaller prizes, and end up too short on tokens to get the ultimate prize! That would suck!

But if the rewards are on a tier system, you wont have the guess work.

CAN ANY OF THE CCs Clarify?

@Terminates , @Pain_Walker , @ALF4reals , @Kaz
    General_Pain
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @Phalanx44 Summer tokens aren’t spent. All the rewards are obtainable
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    Phalanx44 said:

In regards to the summer token collecting, is it known yet if the reward structure will be tiered, or 'spent and reset'?

I read that as "spent and resent". :D :joy:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    as i figure you unlock rewards along the way as you earn Summer Tokens
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
  • dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
    The RPG weapon sounds awesome! I'm already training my Daryl in case the RPG level is based on Daryl's level.

I just hope the summer tokens (which I assume will be used to acquire the RPG) will be available for all players no matter the player level or skill. It would be unfair if the required amount of tokens could be only achieved by top players, like those able to complete the hard distance.
    anthony172Undertaker
  • MacVMacV Member Posts: 127
    If only the central target is guaranteed no body shot, it should at least stun every non crit hit in the target range. A 2 round stun would be better, since the hunter will have to miss a turn. Seems fair
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
  • CHEREUVSCHEREUVS Member Posts: 26
    edited June 2018
    Hombre ,se agradece ke por fin pongan la información en el tercer idioma más hablado del planeta... el Españññññol !!! jejeje...