Gold Rush - Minor issue

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
Hey, everyone!

There's a small and tricky problem with one specific part of the event. Equipment for gold only works if you have enough Trade Goods. Unfortunately, the interface and this condition are really confusing, so we are removing this option from the event.

If you were able to re-purchase Equipment using gold, don't worry, only gold was consumed from your account.

Those Equipment Offers will be removed after the restock.

All the rest is working fine!

Thank you for your attention and have a great weekend!

Comments

• UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    Which rest exactly?
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited May 2018

Which rest exactly?

I was referring to this:

- Increased chances of finding Gold Crates after missions
    - Increased chances of finding Gold in all the Crates after missions
    - Increased Gold amount (25) in Gold Crates after missions and from Gold Crates in the Trade Good Shop
    - Bundles with 20% more Gold in it

- Making Calls using Gold is cheaper. (Only available if you don't have enough Radios)
    - Hero Tokens in the Trade Good Shop can be purchased twice for 30 Gold
    - Legendary Box in the Trade Good Shop can be purchased again with gold after using Trade Goods
    Kaz said:

- Increased chances of finding Gold in all the Crates after missions
    - Increased Gold amount (25) in Gold Crates after missions and from Gold Crates in the Trade Good Shop

Just asking because I´ve not noticed any of this in the last 8 hours.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited May 2018

Just asking because I´ve not noticed any of this in the last 8 hours.

You should be seeing more Gold Crates than usual. The increased chances and the increased amount in Gold Crates can be seen on the Droprate table (that green "i" button on the top-right corner of your After-Mission-Reward screen).

I understand that it's not something that you can easily notice in a couple of hours, but by the end of the weekend, if you play as much as you usually do, you should be collecting more gold.
    DLich
    Kaz said:

You should be seeing more Gold Crates than usual.

Well...I don´t. Same for the amount of gold. And as I don´t see any advantage in playing and very soon will hit the wall in challenge I´ll rather spend my time different.

Just a bit of feedback for another nonsense weekend event.

• titustitus Member Posts: 92
    I think the problem is that these events are catered to people using gaz boosters. If you dont use a booster you barely see the difference. :(
    UndertakerShadowaceAz
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,235
    I'm noticing small little increments of gold like 2 or 3 at a time, but it all adds up.
    I must say though in the last few weeks NG has been giving some decent events/weapons and etc.

I'm gonna try and channel some of @DBones Jedi mind trick power, so here goes.
    @Kaz , 5 sec survivor/weapon upgrade next week pls.

Anyway here is some gold pulls.

DBones
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    We should all see much more gold in upper right hand corner.....after the event is over. Oh golly gee i cant wait. Oh....this is another wonderful super dooper special event. I have to go sit on my hands now.
    Undertaker
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,327
    Some harsh words in here...

@kaz this is one pic my favorite events, however...

If you run it again I think you can afford to uptick the #of gold crates AND the amount of gold found. Doesn't need to be a big increase, but a smidge higher at least.

I been grinding farming all day on a booster and even I can admit the take is a bit lacking
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoUndertaker
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 183
    Gee maybe they should just stop having events if the extra treats are never enough. I think even a bit more is better than no more than usual. Come on people it's a game you have to work at to grow. It's not like you can pop in for a couple of hours and be over flowing with gold. If you have better things to do, great. If you want to fill the bank grind away. It's your life and your choice but hey give them some credit, you are getting more for doing the same and that is a plus.
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 183
    Is this what you want to see more of, was the first crate I opened after my post.
    mack22ATLAS-Z
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,937
    Kaz said:

Which rest exactly?

I was referring to this:

All fine and good but when I am getting gear lvl 23 and I am on diff.27
    Kind of sucks the joy out of it
    Maybe the focus should have been on quality not quantity

mack22 said:

I'm noticing small little increments of gold like 2 or 3 at a time, but it all adds up.

Maybe I`m bad at math, but if you spend 25 gold and get 7 gold, its no addition but substraction.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    As @Kaz mentioned, the Ⓘ → ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ ⓑⓤⓣⓣⓞⓝ will show you all you need to know.

• The chance of gold in a regular crate is greatly increased.
    • The odds for a silver crate is a bit increased.
    • The odds for a gold crate are barely increased.
      • The amount of gold for a regular crate is hardly increased.
      • The amount of gold for silver crate is slightly increased.
      • The amount of gold for gold crate is fairly increased.
      However those shown, spending 25 gold for a 5% chance for 25 gold is foolish gambling.

I have gained 272 gold so far, but I have not been playing much as it's graduation week and we have been busy with a little thing called life.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

aaxt555
    Yesterday the chance on a gold crate was 3%...
    ekimhclew said:

NG has been trying very hard recently to offer new stuff, new events, and increased rewards, and I can appreciate that.

Many of the new events are synced to 24 hour boosters which shows up the path pretty well.

How long do you play? You remember the good old days?