Need a counter on survivors

Hey, I was thinking, is there a reason why we can’t see the damage and status on our survivors? I always look away at the wrong moments and can’t tell if they got bruised or not 🤔
AmBushPigBenis

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 525
    You can pinch zoom in to see their health meters more clearly (unless their name has a lot of descender letters which obscure the meter, like Maggie). Most nerds won't be bruised until half-green meters.
    That said: I utterly endorse the idea of an icon on the character portrait to show injury status. I think it's low development priority because, without Tara, it would be irrelevant data: injury happened, replay the challenge mission if you want 3 stars. It MIGHT also be handy in Outpost or Distance, if you're trying to make sure that a nerd that can take a hit, takes it. Hmmm....
    Yeah, total agreement: injury-status indicators on the sidebar character portraits would often be valuable!
    CaliCalifornia
  • CaliCaliforniaCaliCalifornia Member Posts: 24
    Thanks @Artminius . Who’s the patron of saints here in the suggestion &idea section? @Kaz ? @Shteevie ?
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    When i saw the thread title i thought it was for a kill counter, but its healthbar type thing,
    I Should imagine it cant be that hard many other games have them, heres a couple of ideas

Replacing existing bar which is hard to see :
    #2.

Amendment to current format:
    #1.

or
    #3.

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

CaliCaliforniaStalker20KazArtminius
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited May 2018

Thanks @Artminius . Who’s the patron of saints here in the suggestion &idea section?

I'd offer Isidore of Seville as a suggestion.
    Patronage: The Internet, computer users, computer technicians, programmers

:wink:

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CaliCalifornia
  • CaliCaliforniaCaliCalifornia Member Posts: 24
    Holiday weekend = too busy to reply