missing Carol hero of the week already

those weeks in which heroes damage booster was the week event were awesome by the way...i wish we could have them again

Comments

• donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    edited May 2018
    or 100 % Maggie the xp factory lol
    anthony172theldssdl
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Are we really "missing" Carol?
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    anthony172bigbeanomsapaevsuzequeue
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Im still missing my Kingdom Spear😢😢😭
    MattOfEarthcrambert_necbigbeanoDrunkentheldssdl
    edited May 2018
    @DBones But remember this Andrea is always in my post, sometimes she's implicit. If you see the letter "A" in my post that mean Andrea, if you see the letter "N" that mean Andrea as well. The same with the "D", "R", "E" all means Andrea. Entendiste?😆😆
    DBones
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    I thought that those events weren't so well received... Maybe I've understood it wrong?

I know that we had a good feedback about Maggie Leader Trait Boost. But not about Carol...

Anyway, let me know what the others feel about it. :)

And thanks for sharing your feedback!
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    carol with all that damage booster and the kingdom spear was literally death walking :)..could be very useful on some of the maps in this week challenge
    Kaz
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I enjoyed the Carol event. I know some were not happy about it. . I run 2 accounts. One I got the spear and 1 I didnt.. I see no problem with events that will only benifit certain people unless it's is always the same certain people. EXAMPLE.: double supplies really doesn't benefit the end gamers at this point but it sure does the lower levels. And double experience does benefit the end gamers.
    @DBones you are right.
    DBonesmack22
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    If anyone complained about a community event, they'd be a real ass, haha. Those are always welcome!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Kaz said:

What if we set it like a community event? Like “if you collect X tokens during this week you will get this epic gear, if you reach Y you get it legendary”.

What do you guys think? The bad part is that you can’t really track your progress. And we would have to keep updating your guys through the news hub.

I guess the main concern was, that the amount of needed tokens were not similar for all players.
    While some players only needed a few, others needed thousands.

If you run a similar event and make it like collect 750 Carol tokens for reward 1, 1000 for reward 2 and so on, that would be much fairer for all players.

I am sure you find a way to keep us updated about our progress. :)

DBonesSCBMAjimmorrison369kkatsu
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Kaz

Instead of killing X amount of Zombies what about a community event of lets say X amount of stars earned? Switch it up make it different
    Deathwish19
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Kaz

You could make it top 5% star earners get X item(s) top 5 guilds get X(whatever)

Then everyone gets a legendary item if reached
  • El_SargeEl_Sarge Member Posts: 15
    I would like to see a guild event where you work together to earn a unique weapon based on total challenge stars for the guild. At some star value (i.e. 6000), everyone in the guild gets the rare/green weapon. At a higher star value (i.e. 12000), everyone in the guild gets the epic/blue weapon, etc.
    jimmorrison369
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    I’d settle for a scout damage increase this week. No use at all for Carol
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Drunken said:

@Kaz

You could make it top 5% star earners get X item(s) top 5 guilds get X(whatever)

Then everyone gets a legendary item if reached

Wow, and how is that different than, to reuse the term "SpearGate"?

A guild with all player under level 20 has exactly what % chance to get the X item?

But since you used the variable X both times, that would actually indicate every player would get the same reward no matter what the reward was, so I guess that would be fair. Instead though I assume you are baiting for another poo dump on anyone that is not an "EndGamer that also happens to be in a competitive guild", and not people who play for sport and when time permits. Poo dump on you if NML is not your only life!!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

aaxt555Dodkong
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    @Kaz I've said it before and I'll say it again. Say the events needs you to collect 500 hero tokens (who ever that is) to get X-weapon can't it be an extra line on the daily challenge screen which keeps counting up over the event. When you get to the target you claim your reward, or for a twist gamble and go for a better version for another 500. People can keep track and spend as much or as little as they like depending on the reward they want.
    jimmorrison369
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited May 2018
    > @Kaz said:
    > What if we set it like a community event? Like “if you collect X tokens during this week you will get this epic gear, if you reach Y you get it legendary”.
    >
    > What do you guys think? The bad part is that you can’t really track your progress. And we would have to keep updating your guys through the news hub.

@kaz That's what we would rather have. We kill together we reward together. That or some other non Carol based promote to get gear style event. The summer token RPG event sounds super awesome!

I think the part about Carol week was her boost and players would probably like ya'll to keep the damage and health boost for the hero of the week events. Not the promote to get gear, that was very unbalanced and not very fair to all players. I was lucky and got her promoted but only from epic to legendary. I couldn't even imagine trying to promote a 2 pink star hero to a 3 pink star in around a week and the sheer amount of luck required for that.

Realistic community kill events are the best for gear. Hero boosts are always very welcome!! Just no more Carol week as it was! I just got comfortable promoting heroes again!!!
    Boukephalos
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    I'm not sure if I'd want to see it every week but it's definitely an interesting choice. Back when Carol week happened, I only had one good scout; having two high damage scouts was my first real opportunity to try two-scout missions. I think the temporary boosts to a hero's stats or trait were a great way to introduce people to heroes and tactics they had not explored. Boosts player interest in the game and I bet it does NG's game economy some good, as it may make players more ambitious to try more things.

Not the promote to get gear, that was very unbalanced and not very fair to all players.
    Agreed.
    CBgaming1969ShadowaceAz
  • Ivana_TackyaIvana_Tackya Member Posts: 4
    > @Kaz said:
    > I thought that those events weren't so well received... Maybe I've understood it wrong?
    >
    > I know that we had a good feedback about Maggie Leader Trait Boost. But not about Carol...
    >
    > Anyway, let me know what the others feel about it. :)
    >
    > And thanks for sharing your feedback!

> @Kaz said:
    > I thought that those events weren't so well received... Maybe I've understood it wrong?
    >
    > I know that we had a good feedback about Maggie Leader Trait Boost. But not about Carol...
    >
    > Anyway, let me know what the others feel about it. :)
    >
    > And thanks for sharing your feedback!

My name in game is Ivana Tackya, I'm level 68 and in a top 20 guild. My feedback was that I loved the Carol Challenge. I worked hard all week and was able to promote Carol on the last day. It pushed me and gave me a good individual goal to achieve. Although not everyone would be able to promote Carol, giving people a heads up of a promotion month with 2 or 4 different heroes up would enable people to plan ahead and at least promote one. You can't please everyone but it was a nice change of pace.
    deb1hdbigbeano
  • Ivana_TackyaIvana_Tackya Member Posts: 4
    > @Kaz said:
    > What if we set it like a community event? Like “if you collect X tokens during this week you will get this epic gear, if you reach Y you get it legendary”.
    >
    > What do you guys think? The bad part is that you can’t really track your progress. And we would have to keep updating your guys through the news hub.

> @Kaz said:
    >

Community events are nice but having the Carol event was great as an individual event. It was a nice sense of accomplishment. Maybe offering a prize for promoting one trait and/ a prize for promoting to legendary+ would let everyone feel a sense of accomplishment next time.
    anthony172bigbeano