Screw your spoilers

Thats all. Carl is dead thx for this. What a crap ng.
SCBMAbigbeanotabernacTroublemakerDanski_46anthony172MystiqueHuttSlayer23JenngMattOfEarthkamilowatymsapaevCaptainslayer

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    Did you know abe and Glenn were dead? What about Sasha? How far behind are you?
    anthony172MystiqueMattOfEarthmimica
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    We also landed a man on the moon
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    MystiqueJenngbigbeanoMattOfEarth
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    wtf??!!!how do you play the game if you havent seen the show yet...you dont deserve to be here then...
    anthony172SlickRickclausLene
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    edited May 2018
    > @ladre5 said:
    > Not everyyone lives in the usa
    > Here in germany and europe we havent seen the complete last season. Yeah hard to believe that there are people outside trumpland.

I guess we just assumed that you have the internet...after all, you ARE on the internet now, as is the show if you are capable enough to do a quick Google search. It's not hard to find. Don't blame us for YOUR shortcomings. I don't have cable, yet I was able to find every single episode online for this past season along with every other season.

[ModEdit] No. Just No. Seriously. :(

See, I can make stupid comments too. You aren't the only one.
    Black Labs Matter.
    JadenSCBMAbigbeanoladre5anthony172UndertakerMischaclausLene
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 105
    Oh boy...
    JadenSCBMAJennganthony172
    > @ladre5 said:
    > Oh boy...

What's even funnier is that Next Games is a Finnish company based in your beloved EUROPE, yet you blame AMERICANS somehow. You have really shown your ignorance.
    Black Labs Matter.
    J_Law
    I give up. You won.
    J_Law
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,181

I’m still mostly alive.

Also, just thinking out loud , but even if seasons aren’t available worldwide ,simultaneously, in the corresponding time zones, isn’t it impossible to really avoid spoilers? It’s 2018. The inter webs are a thing now.
    SlickRickbigbeanoSCBMA
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,031
    @Shut_Up

Yeah, I wonder why Germany for example is so slow... it might have to do with the rights. I think season 7 was first aired on Sky before it was then aired on Free TV and then it later came to Netflix. Not 100% sure about it but all that meddling with rights etc. makes it slow - and I can't blame people for not knowing about Sky - I only found out because I was looking for a legal way to watch TWD.

And I think even Sky was behind...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngSlickRickbigbeano
    > @Firekid said:
    > I'm from UK and we are still part of Europe (for now) and we are up to date. Would be a real bitchslap to people but seriously, how long do they not show a spoiler, did the season mission "the morning after" not give you a clue?

Furthermore, why does everyone feel the need to cater to the minority and worry about being PC and hurting someone's poor little feelings. As a society we've become so pussified with having to constantly worry about the 1% and how they "feel". We truly need to make America great again and stop this nonsense.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Jadenaaxt555ekimhclewiamedgeMischaBoukephalos
    For gods sake close this thread.
    Jadenekimhclew
This discussion has been closed.