Request for Increased Chances/Badge Crafting Event

tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
I'd like to put in a request for another Increased Chances/Badge Crafting event.

I would be much appreciated and it will help with this engorged, throbbing, red bar...

Mystiqueanthony172anderfm12SCBMAGman74JadenSlickRickKyrusbigbeanoaquilaDanski_46ekimhclewTroublemakermik81DBonesZetteJenngromeoSPC_TORREStheldssdlflyingcowkingtituspradi

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    PigBenis said:

We just had one of those...where were you guys? It was 2-3 weekends ago. I'd like to see other events personally.

@PigBenis Apologies if you think my request was little premature. Honestly, they just come out of nowhere at times...
    DBonesbigbeano_Lily_Jenng
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    100%. I've been saying that about Mondays for awhile now.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Danski_46
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 524
    I support this! I’d also love to see a free badging week-long event so I can try out different combos at different challenge rsls.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Mystiqueanthony172bigbeanotheldssdl
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    This event should be once per month :)
    Danski_46anthony172
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    Make it a weekly event and looks like they doing what i asked
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,481
    No no I have no badge fragments only 12 legendary ones. Need some more components
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,333
    I still have Dr Earthtones videos saved in my YouTube library, reference then weekly... Even tho I probably don't need to anymore. It's a comfort.

I should probably watch some others.

On a side note... What was the topic of this thread? Oh yeah...

The weekend event.

Badge Crafting... Hey hey, one guess what event everyone is begging for NEXT week?? Lol. (Free badge swap)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    anthony172