Which shooter is better??

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    edited May 2018
    Loretta because ruthless 👌

Would love sure shot for d stance though.
    omarlittleanthony172aquila
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    I would hang onto them both, for the moment. There are times when you really do not want revenge.

Law may not have ruthless but his traits work better together than Loretta's.
    omarlittle
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,084
    I would not scrap them but would not invest a bunch of tokens in them either. I can't tell how far along you are towards pink. Depending on that answer may change my recommendation. If you're close to pink on one of them I might consider it while you are waiting for a better traited shooter. You'll absolutely need a good shooter with ruthless.
    omarlittleDavid_H79
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    I would keep them until you get better. They both have good traits though.
    I would try to get a shooter with ruthless, marksman, iron skin, dodge, & luck, those traits would make a great multi purpose shooter.
    If I were wanting a shooter to use on outpost raids or against freemen I would want iron skin, bullet dodge, marksman, luck, then ruthless or revenge. Many players do not like bullet dodge, if you have the room I recommend that you have a shooter to use against the freemen.
    With all the possible traits it is really hard to get the perfect survivor with the most desirable traits. It may take some time to get the survivor with the traits you want, until you get the perfect one I would not invest any tokens in them. Wait until you have the right one before making a 6☆. It does not hurt to bad trashing a 5☆ survivor you gambled on to unlock that 5th trait but a 6☆ does. Hold out until you get the one right one before investing, its worth the wait
    omarlittle
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    I have an 8* shooter with the same traits as Law. Those traits work nicely together and defensive stance isn't a bad trait to have in the back pocket if you get backed into a corner. Ruthless would be better, yes, but I feel too many people hang their hat on that trait as if it's the be all and end all trait. In the end it's only a 30% boost, with 3 crit damage badges, ruthless on armour and destructive/charging on the weapon you can still get very respectable damage from a shooter and at least he won't crumple like a piece of paper if you're forced to take a hit.
    omarlittleMischa