Request for Increased Chances/Badge Crafting Event

tabernactabernac Member Posts: 786
I'd like to put in a request for another Increased Chances/Badge Crafting event.

I would be much appreciated and it will help with this engorged, throbbing, red bar...

Mystiqueanthony172anderfm12SCBMAGman74JadenSlickRickKyrusbigbeanoaquilaDanski_46ekimhclewTroublemakermik81DBonesZetteJenngromeoSPC_TORREStheldssdlflyingcowkingtituspradi

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    We just had one of those...where were you guys? It was 2-3 weekends ago. I'd like to see other events personally.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 786
    PigBenis said:

We just had one of those...where were you guys? It was 2-3 weekends ago. I'd like to see other events personally.

@PigBenis Apologies if you think my request was little premature. Honestly, they just come out of nowhere at times...
    DBonesbigbeano_Lily_Jenng
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    100%. I've been saying that about Mondays for awhile now.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Danski_46
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 524
    I support this! I’d also love to see a free badging week-long event so I can try out different combos at different challenge rsls.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Mystiqueanthony172bigbeanotheldssdl
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    This event should be once per month :)
    Danski_46anthony172
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    Make it a weekly event and looks like they doing what i asked
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,474
    No no I have no badge fragments only 12 legendary ones. Need some more components
    Where is this information posted so we can read about it? I can never find it. I only see the information available in the video section and couldn't care less about what those clowns do for 2 minutes before they actually say what's going on and they never post the information to read. Only trying to get subscribers for their Youtube channels.
    Black Labs Matter.
    UndertakerTransmuteJunaaxt555anthony172bigbeanoGovernatorJadenromeo
    edited May 2018
    I don't want to watch some bullshit for 2 minutes when I can read in 15 seconds what the event is. Like I said, they are clowns are just trying to make a name for themselves and trying to get subscribers.
    Black Labs Matter.
    DLichaaxt555WellyLugaanthony172GovernatorALF4realsJadenromeo
    I literally read your lengthy post in half the time it would have taken me to watch a multiple minute video filled with complete BULLSHIT. Yeah, insert Simon there if you would.

My point is that they make a spectacle of something that could be stated SIMPLY and clearly. This is unnecessary and I purposely post what the event is in their threads just for people like me who don't care for the attention seekers like @Pain_Walker . "OMG Guys I'm quitting the game...seriously" and just want to know what the weekend event is ahead of time.

And no, I don't watch their videos. I've seen them before and decided they're not for me. There is only so much shrieking like a little girl I can take when he gets good tokens and pouting like a little kid and throwing a temper tantrum when it doesn't work out...all captured on video for everyone to see.
    Black Labs Matter.
    aaxt555anthony172GovernatorJaden
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,087
    I still have Dr Earthtones videos saved in my YouTube library, reference then weekly... Even tho I probably don't need to anymore. It's a comfort.

I should probably watch some others.

On a side note... What was the topic of this thread? Oh yeah...

The weekend event.

Badge Crafting... Hey hey, one guess what event everyone is begging for NEXT week?? Lol. (Free badge swap)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    anthony172
    jester said:

If I craft too many badges, will I go blind?

I'm just here for the low brow penis jokes.

Oh really. Is that why you....CAME?
    Black Labs Matter.
    tabernacjester