Outpost raids.

Here is a good idea and what fun it would be.
After a thief raids your outpost.
Your first choice should be to strike back at their outpost.
Moviestar raids my outpost.
Seven hours later i am afforded the oppurtunity to raid the Moviestar outpost.
Seven hours. No less.
For every action there is reaction.
AndreaShadowaceAzekimhclewTarrakonas_LTUDBonesDanski_46

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    revenge mode for outpost would be sweet.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    CBgaming1969Andreasligoem
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @ShadowaceAz

This has been suggested soooooo many times. I would love it if this were added. @Kaz would it be possible for you to speak with the devs about possibly adding this? If you haven’t already. There would be a whole hell of a lot of players that would absolutely love this feature.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,049
    So when does it stop? Are you allowed to just retaliate the once or is it a continual back and forth? Some of you might not realize what a can of worms you'd be opening up. Right now it's easy for me to obtain the 5000 TG every 2 weeks but if there is constant battling back and forth due to retaliation, many influence points will be lost making it harder to get TGs. I'm not in favor of making it HARDER to get TG. NG already nerfed the amount of TG that we get from Challenge missions and what you are suggestion, though not intentionally, would make it harder to get TG.
    Black Labs Matter.
    KillersZ
  • Tarrakonas_LTUTarrakonas_LTU Member Posts: 9
    Question for thoose who are reaching 8000 or more influence every cycle.

Is it normal and usual thing, that after reaching 7000 influence you are starting to get same enemy outpost many times in a row? Fighting and winning against same outpost like 10 times in 30min?

Or after you are starting to get players outpost who is above you in Top 100. You are fighting him, getting more then 10 influence. Then (when he is on shield) you are getting same outpost (really copy-paste) but different name. And you can fight this outpost again hundred times.

Is it normal on this highter level???
    SCBMA
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @Tarrakonas_LTU
    It is normal to have fewer outposts to raid the higher you go in the tiers. Once you put the opponent’s shield up you will see the mirrored “bot” version with a different IGN that you can keep fighting an unlimited amount of times.

If you keep fighting the bot, eventually your influence will rise so that you can start being matched with those in the higher tier and you will get more than the minimum 10 points again.
    MischaTarrakonas_LTUDavid_H79Movado
    If for everyone same, then for everyone.
    But now, last 3 days I'm fighting same outpost (Walkerslayer) and his "mirror bot outpost" (Dale). Before it was quite good (low looses 2-4 gold to heal), but then he chainged his defence, and now I'm loosing 1-2 survivors, or everyone getting havy injury.
    That sucks. You can cancel raid 20 times in a row, but you still getting same outpost.
    On this healing and gaining influence points speed, in next 4 days I will get maybe 200 points...
    So unlucky...
    SCBMA
    @Tarrakonas_LTU
    You are matched by council level and influence points so you might not get to fight every one ahead of you. But it’s the same for all of us...playing against the same person for days. It’s actually good that he changed his defense, because he made it harder for you to win. Do the same thing to protect your defense against him.
    RealClareB
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    @Tarrakonas_LTU, it’s annoying at the beginning but try to find out the weaknesses in these outposts and optimize your offense tactics. From my experience, every outpost can be raided without a heavy injury with the right attackers and if you are unlucky and the opponent gets 3 time a dodge in a row which can happen, get out and raid again. Once you find out the best tactics for these repeating bot outposts, it’s just easy but quite boring.

Here is my score from last week, my most visited bots were at the end Dolores and Dolorez, 😁

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,038
    @Mischa I thought it was Mulva and Gipple?
    Mischa
    Yes, I'm looking for his weak points and trying to make my defence perfect, but my oponent is +2lvl.

"Easy peasy...." for him, so hard for me... :)
    SCBMA
    I have some news.
    I don't know exact Outpost system rules, but we are getting human enemy connected not by Council level.

I have Council 18lvl.
    My friend have Council 19lvl.
    And we are attacked/fighting same guy WalkerSlayer/DALE.

So, how it can be?? Any Ideas? :)
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Isn't it Player level and Influence? Sure i saw that somewhere.. As opposed to council level and influence

@carlos1981
    This is the ingame help message...matching is based on council level.

Tarrakonas_LTU
    edited June 2018
    Does anyone knows why it happens? I raid only four times in a row and then NO MORE MATCH LEFT??
    SCBMA
    @Tarrakonas_LTU
    Firstly, congratulations on your awesome score!
    That’s what happens when you get to the top of the leaderboard. There is no one left that meets your search parameters. Now you have to sit and wait for someone to catch up to you. Be patient, don’t keep hitting the search button because it will still cost you 10 trade goods even though a match is not yet available.
    ekimhclew
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @Tarrakonas_LTU because some players are update 2.10 and others are 2.11. The game is only matching 2.10 v. 2.10 and 2.11 v. 2.11
    @CBgaming1969
    Your statement is true, no argument there. But his issue is because he is number 1 on the global leaderboard.
    Shut_Up
    Keep waiting... :) I just want to save my 1st place till the end reaching 9999.
    So complicated.

Before I was fighting Walkerslayer (my nightmare last cycle), he has stopped playing at 7000. Then I got Smokes82. Chased him successfully, now he stopped at 8000.
    It will be good to get my main oponent "Slick", to fight. Doesn't matter what level he is :)
    SCBMA
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Like @SCBMA said it's because he's number one at the top. The few that are close to him have to go offline too. Hurry up and wait.
    SCBMATarrakonas_LTU
    edited June 2018
    @Tarrakonas_LTU
    I hope someone in your range gets close to you so you can reach your 9999 goal. That’s very impressive! You are not going to be able to fight your nemesis “Slick” until you level up a bit more...he’s out of range for you.
    Tarrakonas_LTUFingerfood
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Thanks @SCBMA ...great remainder of why I hover around 5000 or so😉
    SCBMAFingerfoodekimhclew