Totally game related!!

K so most regs know I'm not the smartest lil lightbulb in the room...have been here since December but am still lost in regards to navigating my inbox....and before anyone says anything inappropriate ...game inbox!!! Am getting mssgs ....wall stuff...random notes from myself that were addressed to "idiots" ...sSshhh on that...just wanna say sorry if I didn't reply...best to just move on...unless your someone who can help!!!!! :)
LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild

Comments

• JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    tammy said:

unless your someone who can help!!!!! :)

I'm all for helping @tammy, but I didn't quite understand the request. I don't know of any "game inbox", are you on Android or iOS?
    There is a guild chat in game, but I suppose you only know about it if you found it since there are no notifications on that yet.

There is a PM feature on the forum that I think is a bit difficult to find from the notifications. This link should work when logged in:
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/messages/all
    tammy said:

random notes from myself that were addressed to "idiots"

notes from yourself?

PS. Sorry if the post was a joke I missed... No offence intended. That would make me the idiot I guess. :)
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao @JAG I think most find me to be a complete joke....but my issue is real...navigating my way around this forum...or to be exact, my own shit ....so many thanx to you for taking a moment to help me :)
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    no problem @tammy. In case the answer I gave wasn't exactly spot on already, feel free to explain the problem again. Or practice your forum skills by sending me a PM if you like.
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @Tammy the forum menu is a little weird to navigate. I still have to hunt around to find my profile settings then never remember how I got there.

I am on a tablet so it might be slightly different on PC. OK. So top left corner - 3 red lines. Touch those. You can see your inbox there.
    For notifications and what not, touch your profile/user name. Should bring up your stats. Touch the 3 red lines in upper left again, scroll down a little and you have a whole new set of options.

• I usually click on my name, then go to notifications, tells you any msg's or posts where people mentioned you and all the little things like points and badges
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    Jenny
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao and I can see a bunch of people don't agree with me!! What is wrong with them?? :p
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    game inbox? there is none, only game chat.. forum inbox? yes, there is forum inbox,, in pc version of this forum, its like an FB where there is a shortcut tab on the upper right corner for profile, notification, inbox, and two other thing,..

This discussion has been closed.