Badge question

Is there any reason to keep Crit Chance and +Crit Damage badges?

Crit Chance seems to be the Bullet Dodge of badges. It's only useful up to a certain point and, really, other badges are just more effective at any level.

+Crit Damage badges seem to offer less boost compared to %Crit Damage badges. The low damage classes where this type might have the most effect, Bruiser and Assault, just don't have a real use for this badge type. They require other badge types to better do their jobs.

I've scrapped these two types of badges up to and including the Rare rarity and I'm wondering if I should scrap my Epic and Legendary versions as well?
"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
Mischa

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited June 2018
    I will join to discussion with one question.Does critical chance badges work with piercing on higher rsl levels?I have +18% legendary badge and I want add it to set, maybe with shooter or hunter.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Every badge, especially epic and legendary have a use! Some are more useful than others are, but all have place somewhere on sometoon or another!!
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    edited June 2018
    I had yesterday a problem, badges were full with 400/400 and I had about 150 new badges to craft. I got rid of all critical chance and the +critical damage badges. For high end players and high RSL levels, these have a low/no use. Critical damage badges are good for shooters, hunters and scouts as the charged attacks are always critical hits and the % badges are more efficient.

For low level players it might be different to use the +badges.

BTW, NG please offer a more comfortable solution to scrap badges, the interface is terrible!
    aquilaAmBushCronus
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Mischa said:

BTW, NG please offer a more comfortable solution to scrap badges, the interface is terrible!

While added sorting would be a huge boon, you did notice you can powerscrape the same as you can for gear, yes?

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

AmBush
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I'm just saying, a 21% critical chance badge on a multi pink star is still better than a 3% damage badge, if you have to choose between the two...

Just my opinion!!!

Always scrap bottom up...lowest any type badge first...my personal exception is damage reduction badges that I have very few of....
    Danski_46AmBush
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,672
    I kind of agree about the crit damage+ badges. I have most of mine on my distance fodder bruisers/assaults as they seem to benefit most from it. Crit chance badges have their place though, a warrior with a decent amount of crit chance can do some serious damage since their charge isn't a guaranteed crit :smile:
    Japes87Shannara
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 50
    Sure would be nice to get some badge sorting options hammered out after this event. And what perfect timing with an update rolling out shortly. Better filters by type and location. Easier to scrap after crafting and getting rid of the text after you equip 3 kinds so you can see what you might want to swap out. @Kaz
    RWS
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100

Mischa said:

While added sorting would be a huge boon, you did notice you can powerscrape the same as you can for gear, yes?

>SNIP<

AGREED The current system is archaic to say the least, I suggest the devs try it themselves

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017