Where is ‘platinum fallen heroes call’?

I cannot see special call for sunday,only 1,5,15,25 radio calls are available.what is the matter?

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    It's the 25 radio guarantee hero call with double tokens for all of the fallen heroes of you get them in the call...
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198

It's the 25 radio guarantee hero call with double tokens for all of the fallen heroes of you get them in the call...

Is it guaranteed to get tokens for the fallen heros? Discribtion is blurry as usual ;)

edited June 2018
    No, it's only guaranteed that one in the roll will be a hero.

If that one hero was one of those special fallen heros then it's double normal amount, but if a non fallen hero it is regular token luck...
    Undertaker
    I guess I will save my 75 radios then. As I know my luck, I´ll end up with Eugene-Tokens :tired_face:
    CBgaming1969mack22anthony172SCBMA
    I hear that....
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    Misleading advertisement by NG, my opinion
    UndertakerMabiki
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    I was netted with this:

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Mischa
    I used Merle quite a lot this challenge, even if he is just rare and not upgraded at all. Gave him some badges and he did just fine in higher levels :)
    ShadowaceAz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396

I used Merle quite a lot this challenge, even if he is just rare and not upgraded at all. Gave him some badges and he did just fine in higher levels :)

I'm level 20 on 26.2 and yes, his bonus is making a huge difference when all other useful heroes are in the shop getting fixed by nurse ratchet.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969kkatsu