1-xp kills make a different 'ching' sound

Just a little useability idea for us Z farmers.
Something like the "nothing here" fart on levels with more than 3 crates to check. An extra feedback rather than waiting and watching for the 1s to float up behind all the critical hit and damage texts.
PigBenisfreedydaddy

Comments

• The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    I wish they would jsut remove the 1s period as it used to be uncapped. LEt the walker level go up as it does. If you can survive and not die... HAPPY DAY :)
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 497
    That doesn't work in 2 situations: infinite spawn at a fixed level that your characters always get guaranteed kills, and spawn when the Zs are trapped (an old issue that a few levels had prior to patching).
    Believe me, I enjoyed the days when I could tap End Turn without even looking and know I was spooling up millions of xp. ;-)
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    @PigBenis I'm pretty sure that's a typo it was meant to say 1xp (I'm assuming) after all the other things that pop up after a kill
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Naw, instead after 99 kills, [you get to finish that round] next respawn switches the map to last Challenges ‘Hilltop’ and all the fatties are level 40!

° (Bet you’ll pay attention after that happens……Once!)
    Haha
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
    I still want this minor change (literally edit one line of code). "Big"penis notwithstanding. (Apropos user name, bro!)
    Heh, I just got the confusion!

1s is plural form of 1. So a rewrite could be:
    "I spend more time than 1 sec waiting for the XP 1s ("1 XP") to appear, if I can even see them through the crit and damage text."

They add up, these micro delays.