2.11 SNEAK PEEK (part 3) - From our content creators!

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,084
    Drunken said:

Cronus said:

Drunken said:

Does leader trait work for entire team? Or does only spot 1 work for entire team?

So governor in #2 hole wouldn't work as his isn't impacting team but mission?

Or Say Abe in slot 1 and Sasha in slot 2 does Sasha still help Abe?

Watch Terminates video she explains it well there.
    At work or I would, but @CBgaming1969 I think is right, but that does suck because Governor doesn't impact the mission he impacts the crates, so his trait remains useless unless he is lead. @Kaz can you confirm this? Something like that is massively confusing
    Got it. Terminates brings this up specifically in the video. Governor's trait will only work in the leader position because his trait goes into effect post mission. For others Heroes whoever is in the leader position their leader trait will affect the other two survivors or heroes (like normal). For the two heroes not in the leader position their leadership trait will work directly for them, so all five of their traits are active for them only. For example, if Sasha is in leader position her leadership trait will affect all the other survivors. If Glenn is in the 2nd or 3rd spot he will be affected by Sasha's leadership trait AND his leader trait. Glenn's leader trait will not impact the other survivors.
    MischaDanski_46atrainofficial
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    This is one of or even the best change of all 👍

Well done lads, keep them coming!
    Mischaekimhclewtheldssdlatrainofficial
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    This is really cool and opens up some nice possibilities for mixing heroes about. Imagine how good Aaron would be with Rosita in lead, he would get the boost from her trait and also his own? Virtually like having permenant shooter week :lol:
    anthony172Mischaatrainofficial
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    This is very exciting! I am looking forward to having hero traits for every hero!

Question: how does stacking work? So for example. let's say me team is Merle in the lead, with Abraham and Dwight. If they are fighting a level 25 guard/fatty, does Merle's trait apply first, and then the individual bonuses for Abraham and Dwight, or do Abraham and Dwight's individual bonuses work and THEN Merle's trait is applied?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    To @all

If Rosita is in position A and Abraham is in position B then Abraham gets Rositas bonus (assuming he attacks 1 enemy) and his own. Rosita, in the A position, gets ONLY HER OWN BOOST.

A B & C get the benefit of A’s leader trait BUT B & C also get the benefit of their own.

If Abraham is in position A and Rosita is in position B then Rosita will get Abraham’s boost as well as her own. Abraham (in position A) WILL NOT get the benefit of another hero in position B or C.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    mimicaatrainofficial
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    truly wonderful news!
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Beth Greene, Andrea, Shane and Hershel in game!
    PigBeniskamilowatyanthony172Cronusbigbeanoromeo
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    > @Drunken said:
    > Now this actually peaked my interest and is making me think to return. Heros will actually be useful and fun to use. Sad that NG waits till sales and stock is in tank and show all but announces its end to give the players something they have asked for for years.
    >
    > But mad Kuddos better late then never

It might be worth your wild to return.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,716
    Out of interest how would jerry's trait work. Would he need to be next to the person getting injured. Or would he need to be getting injured with someone else next to him?
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Yes, we will need more details about the not super obvious hero traits when only activating for themselves!!!
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    Ezekiel’s trait is retaliation for teammates, yet he doesn’t have retaliate himself. I assume he will he retaliate?
    MischaKaz
    Assume NOTHING!!! Nothing I say :#
    @Kaz while I absolutely positively wish all 3 leader traits should work on all 3 heroes, I absolutely love NG at least unlocking the hero trait for them to use. When I first started playing I thought originally thought what you are about to do was how it worked.

But a question to be answered by you or the devs, either now or when the update is released.

Does Leader A trait stack with B&C's traits individually?

Example- While we now that if you put Abe in leader A position everyone's health and damage is boosted. But if Rosita is in B position and Dwight is in C position...does Rosita's 1 target get additional boost from Abe on her target and does Dwight trait get a boost from Abe when attacking freemen and non-normal walkers on his turn? Or does Abe just boost their base damage and health and doesn't stack on with b & c individual leader trait?

Also what about Jerry and the King's traits...etc.?
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited June 2018
    A-effect all toons, B and C gains from A+own leader skill but not giving any boost to A and other B/C.
    Kazanthony172
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Riggs said:

.... All the normal four or five star toons are getting nerved by this way. Thats the biggest impact for game mechanics since the game started

An improvement to heroes in no way equals a nerf to regular survivors.
    ShadowaceAzWellyLugaCBgaming1969Jaden
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    WellyLuga said:

I won't name names but we had a guy in our guild chat who was moaning because the upcoming hero buff meant that his 8* Sasha/Abe would be better than his 9* assault/hunter, they were now worthless and he was considering quitting.

  Without publicly giving a name, I'm thinking I have a 40% chance of being right. Anyways these are the people who could win a car and bitch the color is wrong.
    • ✮'s are the most important
    • Everything NG does is a failure
    • Threaten to quit anytime anything is done
    • Threaten to quit because nothing has been done
    • Post toxic messages to see what lemmings fall in behind
    Some people will never ever never be satisfied unless everyone is in constant state of freebies and even then complain because "it's not enough"
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172Firekid
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Thanks for the jump in Shteevie!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,209
    Question!

How will this work for Outpost defense?

Badges already (and unfortunately) don't work.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    mik81
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    Pizza
    Message me if you wanna
    anthony172Fingerfood
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    This is an awesome change, but doesn't it come close to making non-heroes obsolete? Wont funning 3 heroes be the norm now?
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    There should be a charter named pizza that we’ll be awsome
    Message me if you wanna
    anthony172
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,716
    I don't think it will @Deadheads for one none of the heros have revenge. I also have survivors with specific traits to how I play. How I see it is that I will be able to use a better mix of teams meaning I can use more people to do challenges/distance.
    anthony172kamilowaty
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    edited June 2018
    Positions depends on the fight, but I'm confident these are the new top heroes:
    Kick Ass Meele Team: Jesus(Leader) + Michone + Gabriel or Morgan
    Kick Ass Hunter Team: Sasha(Leader) + Abe + Aaron or Tara
    Kick Ass Farming Team: Governor(Leader) + Gleen + Maggie
    Kick Ass High Dmg Team: Rosita(Leader) + Aaron + Merle
    Kick Ass One Star Challange Team: Carl(Leader) + Aaron + Merle or Abe
    Outpost: Dwight + X + Y

The other heroes will still suck. Have I forgot anyone?
    freedydaddyKaz
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 178
    Poor Rick, his trait seems less and less useful.
    anthony172bigbeanoDodkongNezo
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    I still maintain Rick's Leader Trait should be adjusted/added to with "Leadership," where all 3 heroes' LTs are active and apply to the whole team.