Rosita's Concussive Rifle

@kaz I'm interested but apprehensive this could go the way of Michonnes notorious piercing katana...
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
KazSlickRickromeo

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    > @DLich said:
    > *sarcasm on
    >
    > I look forward to being stunned for 2 turns instead of 1 by Rosita in outposts.
    >
    > *sarcasm off
    >
    >
    > :trollface:

Luckily a Rosita on defense can't do that and on offense it only works 60% of the time. I know you know that but others will quickly forget.
    DLichDavid_H79SlickRickmsapaev
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    I'm interested in buying it. Seems like a pretty solid weapon if you ask me.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,098
    Shut_Up said:

> @DLich said:

> *sarcasm on

>

> I look forward to being stunned for 2 turns instead of 1 by Rosita in outposts.

>

> *sarcasm off

>

>

> :trollface:

Luckily a Rosita on defense can't do that and on offense it only works 60% of the time. I know you know that but others will quickly forget.

That's why you need a survivor with luck carrying this weapon. I believe you can increase that chance to almost 3 in 4.
    @Kaz sooo they get stunned with Concussion and then we can use the regular Assault charge attack of Stun on top of it, right?
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    If there was the Piercing trait on the rifle I would buy it with no doubts.
    Danski_46
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    15 of every 25 charge attacks it will go off.

Having lvl 6 luck on a survivor will increase these chances to 18 of every 25 charge attacks it will go off.

60% x 1.2 = 72% 4% is equal to 1 in 25. Luck would be a huge boost to this weapon.

60% as it is. Add 12% with lvl 6 luck (20% of 60% = 12%). The added 12% is an additional 20% chance of it happening.

#ThisWeaponWorksBestWithLuck

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    psychwolfCronus
    Nvm. Just re-read the Concussion description. I was thinking it was automatic stun. But it just means the Charge Attack Stun will last longer.
    KazATLAS-ZJaden
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    this weapon might not be very good at higher levels in challenges. It’s only has 2 traits (one silver, one gold) until it’s charged up.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,098

this weapon might not be very good at higher levels in challenges. It’s only has 2 traits (one silver, one gold) until it’s charged up.

This weapon is precisely made for the higher levels however you'll need Sasha as your leader. In The Distance you'll never charge up an assault against lvl 40 zeds regardless of the traits your weapon has. Unless of course Sasha is your fearless leader. This same principle applies to the higher level challenges also.
    ATLAS-Z
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,297
    @Cronus I got the rifle and started upgrading it. I'm very excited to use it on maps like this:

Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    SlickRickDBonesCronusmack22
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Needs to be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Danski_46bigbeano
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,037
    I haven't even considered it.

It was an insta purchase, currently upgrading 😀

@Kaz your bundle guy surpassed himself on this one 👍🤘
    SlickRickCronusKazzivaolivia
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203

Needs to be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free is illusional, but a gold version for TG, or the single weapon for 5 bucks (dependently of the currancy) would be sweet.
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    don’t get me wrong. I think it would be great in the Distance. Maybe I am more of a scout kinda guy. Give me a spear with swift strike, and i’ll buy 2 lol.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited June 2018
    Yes @Undertaker I try and stay illusional at all times if I can >:)

By free I mean for tg's at least...but completely free would be great.

But just being a weapon for purchase is going to kill outpost raiding and by extension trade shop purchases since the challenge tg's were cut so bad and now why would you put it in outpost defense...

So why even try to promote and advance your toons ?
    Undertaker
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,923
    Spoiler about future updates and weapons improvements... :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SlickRickCBgaming1969JadenDLH
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    edited June 2018
    I can't wait until they add Swift Strike and Threat Reduction to hunter rifles...this forum will be lit/100/on fleek when that happens!!

Let's get some cross-pollination up in this piece!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    capibara
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    edited June 2018

But just being a weapon for purchase is going to kill outpost raiding...

Good point, but the weapon has to be charged for double stun, so it won´t effect your success if you ran into a defender which is equipped with that.
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    The utility that rifle brings I had to break down and buy it,.

I think with using my Abe as a defensive beast most of the time that attack will add nice utility to Abe.

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,037
    Sending this as test message.

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Better to use it on an assault that has lucky @RoadRash imo
    It has not failed me yet to give an extra turn that way!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    SlickRick
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    @Mystique im thinking with upcoming changes when heroes get the benefit of there heroe trait in second and third slot this will be good with sasha on lead and abe 2nd
    atrainofficialSlickRick