Rosita's Concussive Rifle

2»

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Thanks @Undertaker I just need the reinforcement of that fact about 1000 more times!!!
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    edited June 2018
    > @SlickRick said:
    > I can't wait until they add Swift Strike and Threat Reduction to hunter rifles...this forum will be lit/100/on fleek when that happens!!
    >
    > Let's get some cross-pollination up in this piece!!

For hunters? I think it would be better for shooters just saying the thread reduction because de swift strike that's would be cool for hunters
    SlickRick
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    @Cronus Thanks! I'm definitely proud of my run on that map :)
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    SlickRickCronus
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 518
    edited June 2018
    That’s almost 75% chance of stunning. Two assaults with Sasha means you are basically fully charged each turn. Waiting for the nerf to 40%...... :p
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @anthony172 I don't presume to have any inclination of what NG will do...ever!! I NEVER thought I would see the day with a bruiser trait on an assault rifle...so lord knows what they'll do next lol...I was half spit-balling/half being sarcastic :p
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    anthony172
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,904
    Yeah, I mean the spear is nice, Morgan's staff is excellent, flare gun/dixie/reckonin' are fun but none of them are particularly game breaking. This AR gives you a clear advantage in the challenge if you open your wallet.
    TJSUndertaker
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 571
    I'd probably buy this, but like pretty much every bundle - it's pointless for me because I'm not lv24 yet.

If they wanted to sell more bundles to lower level people then it would make sense to sell weapons that leveled with your team. However, I assume they've done the maths and decided they make more money from keeping it this way and forcing new purchases for highest level players with each council upgrade.

Around 1 year of playing and I'm probably still 3-4 months away from hitting the current level cap. No gear bundles for me.
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    edited June 2018
    Dixie is game breaking too for me, guaranteed ignition is good for nerves unlike the 60% percent chance of hunter rifles that feel like never kicking in :)
    I mean for the distance, to start burning high level walkers as soon as possible...
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 609
    i want two if those AK's ...or not at all
    CBgaming1969
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @romeo said:
    > i want two if those AK's ...or not at all

3 for those precharged assault events!!!
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,087
    Yes I bought it as well, upgrade in progress!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,098
    Ok many of you have to have this fully upgraded by now (mine will tomorrow) and I'd like to hear impressions on using it. Anyone give it a go on Armored Compound yet?
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    edited June 2018
    I have used it quite a bit. I have it equipped to my 2-pink assault who has lvl 7 lucky trait. Great weapon, love having the extra stunned turn to re-position or wall off others behind

Edit: Currently completing round 30.3 so armored compound is not too difficult yet with 2-pink Sasha (leader), 1-pink Abe, and the aforementioned 2-pink assault

Can't wait to try this weapon out on the distance tomorrow
    CronusCBgaming1969deb1hdATLAS-Z