EXPLORATION MISSIONS

Is there a certain amount of exploration missions per episode

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    not sure but i think its like this.. it's unlimited as long as you haven't finished the next episode..

• @AysatyoPet ok cause ive only done xp missions all day today and they keep popping up, ive been trying to do them all but they just dont stop,
    zoson
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Yeah they never end. They are limited in finished episodes, however. Like you will only have access to cans. But I haven't seen those go away after so many.

• @SenoiaSurvivor hmmm, idk, im just farming the xp's today, i might farm some soups tomorrow but prolly just xp's, needa max out my new legendary's stuffs
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    im only doing deadly exploration missions if there are no challenges.. it gives more of anything...

[Deleted User]
  • @AysatyoPet ill get on those soon, but me like a dumbass i have mostly nightmare lvls left so its gettin a little tricky
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Go down an episode and play that deadly. I'm on Episode 11 - so if I play the level 10 deadly - much easier, less risk.

• @SenoiaSurvivor I cant go down an episode, i told you guys, i never really knew what the challenges were about until recently, i had just played episodes, im doin the explorations on episode 10 hard mode, all the rest ive already completed in nightmare, i dont think im gonna finish anymore episodes, im just gonna throw on some overalls and farm the shit outta them
    zoson
  • xxMichaelxxxxMichaelxx Member Posts: 102
    @i8azmbe ,
    I'm in the same boat kinda....I blew through the levels so fast...now im kinda stuck..
    Im at a lower level then you but I wanted to know, would it be better to start over and not make the same mistakes?
    I'm only invested the original $2.99 bundle. ..and like 6 days...

This discussion has been closed.