Petition: Allow us to have naked Survivors!

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,462
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to The Walking Dead Naked Land!

We live in an apocalypse. Clothes shouldn't exist. I mean who makes them?

Survivors should be free. Heroes not and Tanks... well you can figure it out.

We should have the option (even for Gold) to make all our survivors shirtless. They will have underwear and pants.

#NakedForTheWin

I am not joking. This is a serious thread.

psychwolfJenngmack22bigbeanoMattOfEarthdeb1hdJadenFingerfoodmik81WeekOneanthony172msapaevpradiromeoflyingcowkingzeekdogTJSJimiFaith

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,462
    edited June 2018
    At some point now Jenng should stop by with a meme...
    Jenng
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,090
    Jenng said:

I love me some pointless, counterproductive suggestions and suggestive but the forum has erupted in such ridoodoodiculousness I’m confused as to where to meme first lol give me a minute and I can make it weird, nudity is always a priority but I’d hate to see my survivors protecting their bits with pasties.

or a merkin.....
    DBonesSlickRickSCBMAJaden
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    Calm down now this isn't Dark Souls XD
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,127
    Ok all joking aside, I have to respectively disagree. I would think clothing should be a very easy commodity to obtain in a post apocalyptic world with all the WallyMarts and Lasenza shops. What about scavenging some homes, closets and dressers are full of clothing.
    SlickRickJadenDBones
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Artisans I've missed ya babe <3 !! And hey...who are you calling not witty??!! ;)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    GindyJenngpradi
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,059
    edited June 2018
    @Pain_Walker great idea.

Well, if we can see the butt cracks of fat walkers, why not of the survivors. Hmmm, already seeing Rosetta nude.....
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

'Buff said!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

ZetteJadenSlickRick
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,462
    Edit: Added the event after Nation wars
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    SlickRick said:

Haha @Pic spot on ;)

Btw this reminds me...for the love of all mankind no guys in here should EVER watch I Spit On Your Grave III...EVER!!!!!

Spit On Your Grave? I'll take it up a notch: Teeth. That movie scares all of us.
    PicSlickRickmack22DoTak
  • GeorgeRomeroGeorgeRomero Member Posts: 65
    There was already a naked walker on the show. Just be careful when Negan is swinging around Lucille!
    Fingerfood