We should add some new characters to the game

Like Rufus... Why no add some interesting chars that are present in series or in a game? Like Clementine, Lee Everett... That would be nice. I think which this would improve the variety of chars in the game. Of course, we have alot of twd chars yet to be appear in there... But, well, just a suggestion...
DLichGovernatoranthony172CaptainslayerTimboskibigbeanoKyrusTCBRITO

Comments

• flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    I don't believe NG has license to add Tell Tale's game characters to No Man's Land. Also Otis is the only clear choice here.
    Flatulent person
    DLichGovernatoranthony172
  • lutantanlutantan Member Posts: 27
    They could request, no? Depending on demand... Like any rights to use
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    For those waiting for gas to refill and who don’t know who Stu is, here you go:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22160/stu-sorry-that-was-a-mistake/p1

You’re welcome. :lol:
    Jenngflyingcowking
  • RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 33
    I already made a Suggestion post under the Suggestion and ideas Forum two days ago but it is still not added there.
    When I posted it said that the admins have to review it first so I dont know if they wont post it at all or if it will be posted sometime this or next week.
    Had 3-4 new classes and new heroes included (enid, jadis, siddiq, cyndie). :)
    lutantanjjjj4473TCBRITO
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Sigh. This suggestion is made at least once a month. Each time, somebody has to point out that we have a big enough problem with hero token dilution as it is. Adding more heroes will only make it harder to level heroes up - a criminal thing to do when the update is going to make them useful again.

Come up with a solution to the hero token problem first, then come back with this suggestion.

Sheesh.
    UberTCBRITOtdiddy
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 63
  • hiboy111hiboy111 Member Posts: 31
    YEAH WE NEED SHANE AND DALE they were integral members of the show and we don't have them on the game????
    anthony172bigbeano
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @Governator said:
    > Can we get pets added to the game? A tiger or a Rodent Of Unusual Size (soecifically an attack capybara) would be awesome! :sunglasses:

Yeah @capibara should be in the game and the tiger hell yes we should lol
    Capibara would be the first thing @capibara would try to get lol
    Message me if you wanna
    capibara
This discussion has been closed.