This is a tip theard we’re tips are given

Any good tips out there for this weeks challage
Message me if you wanna

Comments

• JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 159
    I would love to help you out,but what is a challage?
    TJSKratos
    And is your name Freedy or Freddy??
    bigbeano
    @Mabiki of course. That’s it. Thanks
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    This sounds kinda wack but I'm looking for help from someone who still remembers algebra to help me get an idea of the difference in XP under regarding different scenarios. For example, a team lead by Maggie with full 40% harvest red plus +40% XP gear trait teamed up with two more survivors with same +40%XP trait would earn me +80% on all kills, right? If I used the same team during this weekend 2xp on kills then would that earn me 40% harvest red x 3 survivors + each +40% trait from the 3 survivors which is still +80% and then double it to +180% 2XP including the promo. And to take it a step further. If I were to buy the 2XP bundle on top of said promo along with maxed harvest red and three survivor with +40% trait then I would be looking at some serious XP right? If I'm not mistaken it would be 280% more xp on kills but I'm interested in the formula as to how it stacks to get an idea of what it amounts to. It will result in a scenario where you can gain so much XP you will need to buy gold to rush all the upgrading. Sly little money maker by NG but with less buyer remorse. If anyone can provide me some clarity as far as a formula or explanation as to how all that XP stacks up and at what rate I would be extremely grateful. I get like this when I get the *Adderall bundle ; )
    deb1hd
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @JBreeze38 Harvest Red & training gear stack with eachother.

Let's suppose the number of xp you get normally from a kill (without harvest red or training gear is X

40% Harvest Red + 40% Training Gear is 80% more xp from that particular survivor. This would be 1.8X

Now since XP is doubled it's 3.6x and if you buy a gas booster it's 7.2x... You'll earn a ton of xp based on this...

Now what we know...

We know that 2x xp booster get's added at the end. It shows up at the mission complete screen.

If you double the xp for the kill prior to factoring in Maggie and Training Gear it's the same.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    deb1hdJBreeze38
    @DLich thanks bro. Apparently NG isn't offering the 2xp gas bundle this weekend. So I was over thinking how the harvest red and +40xp gear stacks. I'm definitely not as sharp as I was 15 years ago. I had also used the variables 1.8X to represent XP of all three survivors while trying to figure out how a maxed XP team would stack up to a base double XP team which was 5.4x ~6.0x. Reason being to gauge the value of a Maggie lead team with all +40xp gear since I saw a few people knocking the trait being that it had no defensive value. Thanks for simplifying the XP stack for me. I suppose my natural reaction to distrust NG kinda lead me to paralysis by analysis. Thanks again bro.
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    @JBreeze38 they have the double experance in the gold shop.
    @DLich damn thanks for the heads up. They must have recently moved in there. Another question while I'm on. Did you get Rosita's assault with the concussion trait. Looked interesting at first glance but I can't imagine a situation it would really come in handy. Especially at the cost of gold lethal and a full spread. Any thoughts?
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    @JBreeze38 It is a great weapon. Being able to stun for 2 turns can really save your bacon at higher levels. It does have gold spread, and silver lethal, though if it were silver lucky instead, it would be better. Assaults are best suited to stun large groups, and this weapon does it better than any other in the game
    JBreeze38
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Yo...

Gindymack22CronusFingerfood
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 965
    I theard you're looking for tips for the challage. Here's one......... ask a member of your guild to teach you how to spell 🙈🤣
    freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    I don’t have members in my guild I’m alone

But I do agree
    Message me if you wanna
    Fingerfood
    And your talking to someone else
    Message me if you wanna
    Awwww that's sad 😕
    freedydaddy
    What about I’m alone in the guild ?
    Message me if you wanna
    ? What dya mean
    Confused 🤣
    You said aww that’s sad what do you mean
    Message me if you wanna
    Being on ur own. Find a guild
    Ok I’ll go look later for one i just don’t like being in one that’s not active and doesn’t make stars so it’s just hard you know ?
    Message me if you wanna
    Fingerfood
    Hey you haven’t did your tip for the day in your theard
    Message me if you wanna
    Yet
    Message me if you wanna
    Yeah it's hard. U will find one tho keep looking
    Umm your tip yesterday wouldn’t work for me all I have is hunter lol
    Message me if you wanna
    Lol I'm tipless 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    freedydaddyDLich
    I’m not in a good thinker sometimes I can tell you one in the inbox real quick if you like
    Message me if you wanna
    If not ok
    Message me if you wanna
This discussion has been closed.