Make it free to swap badges!!!

So can’t it be free to swap badges around ??? I mean we earned em fair and square we did... but you want our gold... we’ve no gold left Sir .... 😭 it’s all gone... stuck with a load of badges we can’t even use 😢
Please Sir a badge event if you please... 🙏
FingerfoodFahqbendoverJimiFaithMudMoccasin

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Just wait until NG makes it so that once you equip a weapon or armor on a survivor, it will cost gold to remove that too. I think that's what the update is all about actually.
    Black Labs Matter.
    TJSbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    PigBenis said:

Just wait until NG makes it so that once you equip a weapon or armor on a survivor, it will cost gold to remove that too. I think that's what the update is all about actually.

I'm not sure where this rubish comes from but that will not be apart of the update & to be honest, I think it'll never happen. I don't understand the purpose of posting false information that will likely anger players & possibly make them think of leaving the game.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    deb1hdPigBenisDodkong
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > What she said!

What he and she said!!!
    YorkshireStevedeb1hd
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 106
    I think we can all agree that the importance of badges combined with fragments hard to come by as opposed to 5 different levels of components from common to legendary. We generally stick to rare, epic and the occasional legendary components to attempt at crafting the best possible badge. I have even used uncommon components here and there. However, not even one time have I used a common component to craft a badge. I don't think I'm the only one either. I would go as far as assuming that as much as 90% of all the common components obtained by players have gone unused and left piling up in the workshop. I currently have 390 and counting. With 374 common. It's not like they are a problem but I wanted to see if an option to scrap them could be included in the near future.
    YorkshireSteve
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    edited June 2018
    Wrong answer misunderstood the question.
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    edited June 2018
    deb1hd
    Feedback appreciated nonetheless. I'm wondering what the coming soon tab in craftsman workshop is all about to. Noticed it while trying to purge all my useless components
    deb1hd
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @JBreeze38 I did a video of crafting all the common components less than 2 minutes and got a couple epic and a few Rare badges by using them during the badge crafting event. That's the only time I craft with them, so I understand.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    TJS said:

PigBenis said:

I'm not sure where this rubish comes from but that will not be apart of the update & to be honest, I think it'll never happen. I don't understand the purpose of posting false information that will likely anger players & possibly make them think of leaving the game.
    I think we both know what the purpose is, it's just not polite to say. I would refer to rule No. 4, subsection 2, in the Forum Rules & Guidelines. It rhymes with "bowling."
    TJSbigbeanoJBreeze38
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited June 2018

@Kaz
    Any hints? 🧐

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    Well I think I’ve broke the no begging rule 😆
    Who knew ?? 🤔 😂
    ShadowaceAzFingerfooddeb1hd
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    If not permanently free badge swap (and I understand the reasons why NG resist making this permanent) then I think more people would be encouraged by something like a 'remove all badges for 30 gold per character' permanent option. Maybe even a 200 gold option for removing all badges from all characters.
    YorkshireSteveDanski_46
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @JBreeze38 said:
    > deb1hd
    > Feedback appreciated nonetheless. I'm wondering what the coming soon tab in craftsman workshop is all about to. Noticed it while trying to purge all my useless components

This is unknown for now, but speculation and wishing is fun and could run wild so I will resist posting my wishitsforthislist and not hijack this post >:) post

But we don't know what, when or even if the coming soon bottom in craftsman building will be or happen...
    JBreeze38
    > @Mabiki said:
    > Just wait until NG makes it so that once you equip a weapon or armor on a survivor, it will cost gold to remove that too. I think that's what the update is all about actually.
    >
    > I'm not sure where this rubish comes from but that will not be apart of the update & to be honest, I think it'll never happen. I don't understand the purpose of posting false information that will likely anger players & possibly make them think of leaving the game.
    >
    > I think we both know what the purpose is, it's just not polite to say. I would refer to rule No. 4, subsection 2, in the Forum Rules & Guidelines. It rhymes with "bowling."

I think the actual purpose is something more along the lines of OBVIOUS SARCASM. I would refer to people that don't get that as something that's not very nice. Buy since I can't say it here, I'll just say the term rhymes with "thumb tucks".
    Black Labs Matter.
    YorkshireStevebigbeanoFingerfoodCaptainslayer
    > @TJS said:

> I'm not sure where this rubish comes from but that will not be apart of the update & to be honest, I think it'll never happen. I don't understand the purpose of posting false information that will likely anger players & possibly make them think of leaving the game.

If someone is so sensitive that they get angered and leave a game over a sarcastic comment that someone who they didn't know made, then do they really need to be playing a game with blood and gore and violence?

Or maybe your agenda is to make a simple comment into a huge spectacle and draw attention to it in hopes of getting someone in trouble because that certain someone decided not to join your guild and you've shown resentment to that person ever since. Best of luck to you "mate".
    Black Labs Matter.
    bigbeanoTJSFingerfoodCaptainslayer
    @CBgaming1969 the coming soon sign in craftsman building is NG speak for "Don't hold your breath"
    deb1hdCBgaming1969
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @PigBenis

Thanks for your comment.
    Sadly sarcastic comments aren't easily understood as sarcasm, specially on the Internet. I simply didn't want others to take it as fact.

Goodluck within your game too.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JBreeze38
    @ShadowaceAz I actually just saw a YT video on low level crafting. Not sure if it was yours but I did comment on it.
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    Thank you gods 🙏. Now do you think you could take a look at smileys needed in the guild chat next ??? Hehe 😉
    Fingerfooddeb1hd