Create a 'Leave' Option in the Distance Mode

Earlier when I was playing the distance, I came across a very interesting situation. 2 of my survivors were in the exit zone but the 3rd survivor was in a struggle. I feel like there should be an option where the Flee option should become a 'Leave' option. You lose the survivor that is incapacitated but can complete the mission if all other survivors are in the exit zone. I tried looking to see if this was possible but it appears this is currently an unfortunate scenario where the struggling survivor is hindering your progress. This could be a new feature only applicable in the Distance since other missions it is required that all survivors make it to the exit zone. What do you guys think? Has this been proposed before?

whitek111DLichGman74GovernatorFingerfoodjimmorrison369ATLAS-ZJimiFaithflyingcowkingDBoneskamilowaty

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    This is how Distance always was, that's how it works.

It would be nice if they did that but I don't think they will.
    DLichbigbeanoStarr621ATLAS-Z
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,000
    This is where incendiary comes in handy as it turns into a 1 turn struggle and anything around it will start chowing down :smile:
    Starr621ATLAS-ZJimiFaith
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    Yeah think it's intentional. I mean they want it to be really difficult. Rather than a flee option I think a mercy shot action should be available when some one is Ina struggle. Similar to having incendiary I guess but cooler.
    JAZZZMANStarr621JadenJimiFaith
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited June 2018
    That's when I flee and return with 3 scouts. You already made the required moves, now just return and sprint to the exit. Yes, 4 gas wasted, however it a leave option would make flee unrequired, no?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DLichStarr621
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    Just wait until we get RPG :)
    JadenJimiFaith
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    edited June 2018
    I like this idea! You could make it so that once one survivor gets into the lit-up exit area, the "flee" button turns into a "leave" button. When pressed, you complete the mission and leave any survivor not already in the exit area behind. Nice one @Starr621 !
    Starr621
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2018
    SCBMA said:

Too bad there isn’t a “Shane mode” where you can just shoot your comrade in struggle and leave without him. :p

It's funny because Shane is one of my favorite characters and this situation made me think of the scene with Shane and Otis. I thought of this idea because it would be consistent to what has happened on the show on a few occasions.
    SCBMA
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Shane is one of your favourite characters?
    KillersZ
    edited June 2018

Yep because he actually knew what was going on in the early seasons ;)
    "Enough! Rick it ain't like it was before!"

I'm still hoping to get him as a hero:

KillersZ
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Starr621 said:

Yep because he actually knew what was going on in the early seasons ;)
    We're talking about the guy who set up a camp with no perimeter, did nothing and opposed doing anything. He didn't even know what was going on with himself.

Starr621bigbeano
    Ok back to the topic of Distance mode please.
  • sicronsicron Member Posts: 103
    Is anyone going to address the elephant in the room? You have Carl and you are at lvl 14???? Daaamn.
    FingerfoodDeathwish19