What is the worst map?

Just wondering what everyone thinks is the worst map in the game? weather it's to hard or to long or whatever reason.
I remember a map called inside and out. by far the one I hated the most. we haven't had it in a while now but if we do again I'd probably take that week off lol. what do you all think?
SlickRickmimicaDoTakDBones

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Bad map...good song though

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 339
    I was going to say Road Runner but you're right Inside out is the worst by far.

In RR at least you know what are you going to face, 2 tanks and like 8 armored but I&O is all random sometimes are 3 or 4 tanks but sometimes are 7 even 8, one of those maps that clearly need a rebalance but NG keep ignoring.
    Governatormik81pradiDoTak
  • dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
    edited June 2018
    Room Service (season 8A, mission 2). I detest that one. I also don't care for the missions that have buried walkers.
    DoTak
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Definitely Road Runner at high level. It's infuriating.
    DoTakWellyLugaDrunkenNCDawgFanfreedydaddy
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 318
    Dead's End from the Fight It Out Challenge...
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    What was the one with all the diet challenged walkers on the farm that time a few months back?

Couldn't run left or right because both sides were blind spots and you knew one held death, while famine and pestilence rode straight down at you.

Anyone?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• kmrkmr Member Posts: 113
    Into the woods is unbelievable long and boring
    DoTakmarie1980psychwolf
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,823
    edited June 2018
    I instantly dislike any map where success is dependent on a 'good' spawn. I lack the gold to flee, burn 24 gold and repeat until I get a good one at high level :lol:. I agree inside and out is probably the worst with Road runner a very close 2nd. I failed road runner 3 times in a row at 33.1 before getting a good spawn and I strolled to a 2* finish with a solitary bruise. I called it a day after that, that map isn't fun and I don't play the game for frustration, I play it for fun.

Museum/Back lot I click start mission whilst praying to the RNG gods that the raiders don't spawn right in front of me. Dead's end is infuriating when you click start mission and then see a tank walk right to the bottom of the map and stop 1 space away at RSL 34 :lol:

At least with Archives you can go into the map knowing you will have an armoured or two right on you after the first turn no matter what happens.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited June 2018
    @DoTak @ShadowaceAz was it Hilltop??? or Hershel's Farm??? It had like 20 tanks and 10 armor and like 6 or 7 regulars all are starting in your face most of the time and dark dank darkness of death lingering on both sides.

Definitely the worst map I've ever seen or played unless you get lucky and they all started at the top far right and right bottom so you could line up your shots and maneuver around the haystack on the left!!!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,854
    I would say I least enjoy playing getting burnt and it's in loads of challenge sets (feels like it anyway). The one I find most difficult is probably back yard with either spawn, it's always the opposite of the one you want depending on the team you take!
    I actually enjoyed hilltop when it was bugged. Still think they should have a mode just for levels like that. Really hard and just that level over and over to see who can get the furthest.
    CBgaming1969
    That's kinda serial killer thinking @Firekid :#
    My name is Bob and I live on Mars, just in case you start to look...
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,202
    Mabiki said:

Definitely Road Runner at high level. It's infuriating.

Into the woods is the worse

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,250
    Hardest map is "Inside and Out".

Worst map set is "Ka-boom" (endless grind, random spawns, all ranged and melee completely ignored).
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Boukephalosmimica
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Any time a level is dependent on a spawn to beat at higher levels , it takes away the integrity of a game of skill and becomes a slot machine , good example would be Dead's End from last challenge. That being said , Roadrunner really sucked the fun out of this last challenge for me and made me curse out loud several times , which hasn't happened since last time we had the Forest Challenge lol ..
    WellyLugaTroublemakerNCDawgFanmimica
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,250
    "Into the Woods" is a really interesting map for melee.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    An upside down one
    freedydaddyFingerfood
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2018
    For me: Sunday Traffic :s closed followed by: Inside out
    marie1980
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @YorkshireSteve said:
    > An upside down one

I think everyone know that 😂 yeah you have to make sure it’s right side up or your going somewhere else
    Message me if you wanna
    marie1980
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    It’s doesnt have to be 😝
    Message me if you wanna
    Fingerfood