New Level 15 player - why I am considering leaving

To start:
1. I am a Clash of Clan max Town Hall 10 going to TH 11. I understand grind and game design to make money.
2. I am not 12 years old. I vividly remember JFK's assassination - this is not an emotional rant.
3. I have paid my dues to this game - I have financially supported the game.

Reason 1
Why are you sooo stingy with Michonne tokens? I know she comes elite, but come on, I have saved 300 phones looking for increased roll chances ... and she never comes. My team is getting ready for level 16, surely that is high enough to at least get a chance for her. But no.

Reason 2
On challenge missions. Why do you trophy penalize me for with the round pass? Notice I did not question the round pass, just the current system of scoring them. As soon as there a new challenge season, your round passes double the stars but not the mission count for trophies. Then to add insult [ok so I'm a tad emotional about this] your require 12 missions to complete a daily requirement which is costing me 5 trophies after the first or second day.
2 Options for an easy fix:
1. Let me turn off round passes if I choose
2. Just like doubling the start count, double the mission count.

Now ... When is the update coming out? With the announcement, "around June" is kinda stupid - it could mean August.
Notice how Super Cell is hyping their TH 12 update news ... by comparison, you guys could do better, a lot better.

Upgrade Idea - Hero's ability in #2 slot effects hero in #3 slot.
#1 effects all
#2 effects 2 and 3
#3 effects 3

Well, that is it. I do love the game, but this is about us. Building frustration in new users is never a good idea. Also you may only have two years of TV show support. What will happen to your game if season 10 is the last?
SPC_TORRESDeathwish19

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,178
    Yeah her tokens are really hard to come by. It has been a very long time since her last gold call (She was one of the very first to feature) so I've been saving radios hoping she appears again.

I'm not sure I follow you on your trophy complaint? Do you mean that you think the daily quest trophies should be doubled whilst you have double stars? They aren't connected though. They're two separate systems. Even if you did happen to get a complete 12 challenge missions on the first day you shouldn't be having much difficulty clearing 2 rounds of the challenge even with the round pass system.

If the game isn't for you that's fine, good luck to you and maybe you've managed to escape the grind! If the show runs until season 10 that's still 2 more years, the game has had a long shelf life for a mobile game :smile:
    pradi
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2018
    I'm still waiting for Michonne tokens too. It's tough but just keep being patient and the call you want will come. By then you will save a lot of radios for it too.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I won't bother unlocking her for a while . Not even with my chubby fingers.

Maybe when I train up to next level I might.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,581
    I use Michonne in The Distance quite frequently when there are tough Armored walkers to take out. I send her in with some other ranged Survivors and try and kill off as many tough walkers before she gets into a struggle. Then, I flee and come back with another crew to finish the map. She's great for softening up the defenses. Other than that, she sits on the bench quite a bit.
    I_Am_PsychoGeorgeRomero
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited June 2018
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > Michonne + 2 scouts who also have luck & swift strike? Ah the silent path of death...

100% agree with the above. I also want threat reduction on them. I have a rare lower level pitchfork and a 27 legendary spear that I use with her and a wide arch and luck weapon and she is awesome.

That's coming from a range team lover. I started in June 2017 and I didn't get her till late March and I play alot!!!

Didn't get Aaron till 3 weeks ago to complete my hero set!!!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,250
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > Michonne + 2 scouts who also have luck & swift strike? Ah the silent path of death...

Yes, we call this our threat reduction team. But it really isn't practical once body shots reach 100%. The Wall.

Prior to the Wall, it don't matter what you use, a skilled player can win with anyone.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    SCBMAromeo
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    @Torak1Eye The thread title is "New Level 15 player" Just out of curiosity,
    a/ Is your camp level 15 or Highest survivor?
    b/ How long have you been playing the game for?

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872

(whispers)...-warriors suck really really bad.

I took this as a joke :)

anthony172
    I have Michonne as 5 star.
    I use warriors and scouts with threat reduction quite a bit on some maps late in the challenge when you need to avoid new spawns
    But usually, Jesus is the team leader for that combo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,250
    > @EL34xyz said:
    > I have Michonne as 5 star.
    > I use warriors and scouts with threat reduction quite a bit on some maps late in the challenge when you need to avoid new spawns
    > But usually, Jesus is the team leader for that combo

Just for perspective, when you say "late in the challenge" what Diffic are you using this combo on?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM

Just for perspective, when you say "late in the challenge" what Diffic are you using this combo on?

There's no one fixed answer
    It all depends on the map
    If there are spawns or is it kill all map
    Also, what type of walkers are on the map
    But the main idea behind it for me is avoiding new spawns by not creating them and reducing them with threat reduction

If a map has spawns, and I am fighting walkers several levels above my highest survivor, I may want to pick them off with warriors and use a scout with threat reduction to avoid any new spawns.

That way, you can take your time picking off the walkers without the issue of new walkers spawning with ever higher levels.
    That is the most common scenario for me when I use warriors and scouts.

If the walkers are all far away and you can pick them off with Hunters and shooters, then I may not use warriors and scouts
    That can change also depending on if you can actually move forward without getting overwhelmed by new spawns

Sometimes, on a map like road runner you can't kill the armored and tanks fast enough before a new wave of walkers spawn right next to you. So eliminating new spawns is a big deal for that type of situations. And that is when threat reduction rules supreme.
  • Torak1EyeTorak1Eye Member Posts: 4

Yeah man. You should really chill about Michonne, I have her legendary for a long while and still never use her because... (whispers)...-warriors suck really really bad.

I heard on youtube that Michonne was one of the best leaders for non-ranged groups.
  • Torak1EyeTorak1Eye Member Posts: 4
    AmBush said:

@Torak1Eye The thread title is "New Level 15 player" Just out of curiosity,
    a/ Is your camp level 15 or Highest survivor?
    b/ How long have you been playing the game for?

Camp level just went 16
    Highest survivor 15

How long? 2 months? Or thereabouts. Play every day.
    edited June 2018
    Torak1Eye said:

Camp level just went 16
    Highest survivor 15
    How long? 2 months? Or thereabouts. Play every day.

I would not count on getting her unlocked soon
    I got a bunch of Michonne tokens in the 40 call events, but that's a crap shoot also.
    It took me forever to unlock her. I am talking a year or more
    All that being said, I tend to use Jesus and some of my 7 star warriors more than Michonne

• deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    One of my accounts is at camp level 53 and I'm up to 347 tokens of the 500 to unlock her
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @Torak1Eye

If you want Michonne, or any hero, save you phones and only use them when they do the 15 phone Gold Hero call and the desired hero is the one being featured. Those calls have a better chance to get the featured hero and when the featured hero shows up in a call, their tokens are doubled. It's the most economical use of your phones and nets you the best return when you want a specific hero.

They just did one for Rosita last week. Save up your phones and wait for Michonne to be featured. She's popular enough that they have featured her a couple of times already and there's a good chance she'll get the treatment again.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    kamilowatyDrUnpleasant
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,108
    @Torak1Eye sure you've seen but michonne call for 20 phones but 21% chance of finding her. Not a bad chance to boost your tokens.