Latest update

So I have been playing for 3 weeks now with max supplies and no where to spend them. I was hoping this latest update would correct that. Doesn’t appear so. I have already lost 6 key players in my guild for the same reason. Is there something coming soon or do I fold my guild
freedydaddyromeoATLAS-Zbigbeano

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 454
    It won't get fixed. If it did, there'll most liklely be a catch like getting utter shit for weapons.
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    But they can easilly, even without update, let us upgrade Mission Car or Hospital or something. Just to make them usefull and our life a little bit easier.
    UndertakerTimboskiWalkerwaster
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Walkerwaster
    They had a supplies for TG a few weeks ago, that's where I used mine. Hopefully they'll have more supplies for TG events in the future.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JadenATLAS-ZWalkerwaster
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 455
    Can’t see that anything has changed with the new update, and how do you get these new summer tokens ?
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    freedydaddyWalkerwaster
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Nick37 said:

Can’t see that anything has changed with the new update, and how do you get these new summer tokens ?

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/35053/2-11-patch-notes#latest
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    What I see is it changed the settings and two other small things I waiting like 2 minutes for that 😏it isn’t bad tho
    Message me if you wanna
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    I must be in sync with the council upgrades and supplies for goods. I have only been at max supplies a few times and then only for a couple of weeks. I don’t farm supplies and generally don’t get in a big hurry to rush anything besides survivor and gear upgrades. Maybe patience is the key to a good experience in the game, at least for me.
    pradi
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140

If you were ungodly wealthy, and had already bought ten of everything there is to buy in the whole world, and you still had tons of money and nothing to spend it on... What would do??.

I will keep spending and investing in stuff that will allow me to start buying on another world. And it's not like Im ungodly healthy in the game in the first place. When we will have new buildings to upgrade eventually, tomatoes we have will be good enough to upgrade one and you will be broken.

Your comparison is missed. In real world where there is no upper limit. Completely different situation.

Im full in tomatoes and im still getting tomatoes rewards (from season missions and for daily quests). Whats the point when Im maxed?
    Walkerwaster
  • WalkerwasterWalkerwaster Member Posts: 10
    Totally agree with Katsu. The game is based on three elements. fuel, XP, and supplies. So for the last three weeks gaining supplies are as useless as the that dead hero’s tomb I purchased when the game started. There has to be an option each week to purchase or upgrade something.