2.11 Patch Notes discussion!

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,268
    What time does the update usually get released? Are we expecting the distance to get cancelled if the update goes ahead? @Kaz
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    I just checked Google Play Store and it's out for Android. Just downloaded...118MB.
    Black Labs Matter.
    aquila
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,707
    iOS update is out also
    PigBenis
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    PigBenis said:

I just checked Google Play Store and it's out for Android. Just downloaded...118MB.

124MB for me.

I win! Big winner here!!!!
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Down and done!!

I do like the ℹ️ button the reminds you of the bodyshot chance. Nice simple addition.

Thanks again for the work!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
    edited June 2018
    Interesting that with Govenor and Maggie as leader, trait bonuses are shown separately on the post-map screen. Governors shows as a pretty meek 140ish XP (lv24 enemies x 2 waves) and Maggies around 3k XP.

Why would Gov get any kind of trait bonus as his leader trait surely only applies to whats in crates?
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    WellyLuga said:

What time does the update usually get released? Are we expecting the distance to get canceled if the update goes ahead? @Kaz

The Distance will be live both in 2.10 and 2.11.

The new challenges will be only available in 2.11 because it doesn't exist in 2.10. So in order to play The Challenges this week, you must update your game! :)
    ShadowaceAz
  • 888888 Member Posts: 33

Interesting that with Govenor and Maggie as leader, trait bonuses are shown separately on the post-map screen. Governors shows as a pretty meek 140ish XP (lv24 enemies x 2 waves) and Maggies around 3k XP.

Why would Gov get any kind of trait bonus as his leader trait surely only applies to whats in crates?

Does your Governor has a training gear?
    Osmanli Empire
    DrUnpleasant
    888 said:

Does your Governor has a training gear?
    Nope...

But my Abraham did. Good call!

CBgaming1969ShadowaceAz
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 624
    edited June 2018
    @Kaz said:
    "The level will be the same as your highest Hunter and you don't need to claim it right away. It'll be available for you and you have until the end of August to claim it."

Would I be wrong to infer from this that there may be another update between now and the end of August?
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Tapatio75
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    He told us 3 months from this update before another council upgrade..."grain of salt"🤪😜🤪
    MattOfEarth
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 259
    Anyone else getting hard aborts in The Distance with the new update? The game closes abruptly when I try to start mission 15 every single time. I've tried restarting my phone, and it did not help. I can't start mission 15.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,379

Question!

How are the new Hero mechanics work on Outpost defense?

Question above is still unanswered. Are all Heroes working or just the one on Hero slot?
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    Im still waitin to see what the coming soon button is in component screen
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 703
    Are we supposed to have a 'summer token' icon on the main page with the update already or not until the 20th?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Deadheads
    The 20th
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Kaz
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    My Abraham (Legendary level 24 with upgraded level 27 weapon w/ silver skull) is no longer one-shotting every level 26 walker during my OP raids. He never, EVER did this prior, regardless of leader position or no. Now theoretically he should be doing MORE damage in the non-leader position, and body shots are only improved, so why is he failing to one-shot them sometimes? @Kaz
    MattOfEarth
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    edited June 2018
    @General_Quatre I noticed the same thing with him, Maggie, and my 2 pink assault during Scavenge missions early this AM. So many body shots when it was extremely rare for them before update. I believe they did a stealth nerf that increased body shots and I don't believe heroes are truly going to be as effective as we'd hoped with the changes.
    Black Labs Matter.
    MattOfEarth
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,538
    Double post

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,538
    @Kaz I don’t know if it’s been answered or asked but “long range” for this rpg; does it shoot out longer than a current hunter weapon?

6 spots straight. Will the RPG hit this target I’m aiming at and give a blast radius (like the reckoning) around that spot?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    How can I tell if my update worked? The game looks exactly the same to me.
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    Ricicles
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    @valereee One way to tell is to go to the In-Game settings and selecting the option for "Credits". One of the first things it will show is the version that you're running. If you're on an Android device you should see Version 2.11.0.91.
    valereee
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    > @valereee said:
    > How can I tell if my update worked? The game looks exactly the same to me.

You won’t be able to see the free update gift if you haven’t updated.
    valereee
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,112
    @Troublemaker my bet would be that all heroes work the same in outpost defence as in other game modes.
    They should at least.
    Troublemakerbigbeano
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    edited June 2018
    @Steeboon thanks, I do see the update gift. @tabernac thanks! I'm on iOS, it says 2.11.0.105, so I'm guessing that's the new version?
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    tabernac
  • JomuJomu Member Posts: 8
    After this update, ads are not regular. F**k!!!
    UndertakerI_Am_Psychomcbkhicksbigbeano
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Troublemaker I saw a Morgan in outpost defense gaining a charge point after I attacked him.
    bigbeanoTroublemaker
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    David_H79 said:

@Troublemaker I saw a Morgan in outpost defense gaining a charge point after I attacked him.

Was he the leader of the team?
    @David_H79 was the defender Morgan able to use the smash charge or did it just get the charge point for the injury but not able to use it? Since we can't control defenders actions other than when we place them, I've always been under the impression that heros with those traits aren't very beneficial for outpost defense. Is that right or wrong?
    @David_H79 I had a Negan defender attack me with something that caused my toon to start to bleed...still trying to figure out what it was using 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️
    ShadowaceAz