I was wondering if NG is planning to address this

So now that crafting even is almost over, I have used everything that I could.
Now I'm left out with... Over 1k components. (ss attached)

They are just stuck there and I won't be able to do anything with them.

I can imagine that badge fragment drops won't be increases to tackle that issiue but;
It would be nice to at least be able to scrap them for XP.
1k a piece perhaps?

I know NG has it's priorities now, fair enough but does that come being mentioned on the SECRET NG/NASA meetings? 😀
shaunatthepubDavid_H79msapaevUndertakerCBgaming1969pradiGovernatorSPC_TORRESTHCrossSlickRickKillersZbigbeanotheldssdlWahooDawgJimiFaithFingerfood

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    bladgier said:

So now that crafting even is almost over, I have used everything that I could.
    Now I'm left out with... Over 1k Components ...

Wow!
      Just... Wow!!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Gman74Fingerfood
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,726
    edited June 2018

I think this can be easily fixed with a Scavenger build upgrade... Mix 4x random lower lvl components into 1x higher lvl random component.

Amen to this and fingers crossed this is what the 'coming soon' tab will be
    mack22GovernatorJimiFaith
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 155
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 452
    edited June 2018
    Definitely it would be extremely nice of NG if they address this
    Hint ;) :#
    Upgrading components to higher level with a chance to get a fragment would be just awesome o:)
    And don't remember the poster but a scrap button while crafting would also be much appreciated o:)

posthuman
    SlickRickKillersZUndertakerDanski_46
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Cronus said:

Even during a badge crafting event it becomes too much of a bother to craft with uncommon and common components...

Just do it quickly.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Cronus
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,201
    ANY 4 or 5x Components/Fragments have a chance to generate ANY 1x Component/Fragment

Simple and effective
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    KillersZUndertaker
  • KillersZKillersZ Member Posts: 109
    I'm fine for now, but I would like to know more about the components than just knowing where they are found..

GovernatorCBgaming1969TroublemakerFingerfood
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Since I'm full on tomatoes and have been for a while, I just went badge-crazy last weekend and crafted every fragment I could to use as XP batteries (except rares/epics which I then equipped on my survivors) and now have close to 1M in scrappable XP, which is cool! I'll save it for that good ol' grind at next Council Update.

However, even with 0 badge fragments left, I have hundreds of various components left, which like others have said will never be used and will continually outpace badge fragment acquisition. I too think it would make sense to find a use for these; the most obvious it a small amount of XP for scrapping components (if a full badge is 9000, I agree 1000 would be fair for a single, uncombined component -- essentially that'd mean a full badge is 1,000x4 + let's say 3,000 for the fragment + 2,000 for "crafting" the badge = 9,000XP)

@Shteevie Has this been discussed? It would make those uncommon component drops feel like less absolute zero
    bigbeanoUndertakerSCBMA
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 270
    Allow us to scrap them for XP or if possible combine several components to make one of a higher rarity.... for example 4 Epic = 1 Legendary or 100 rare = 1 Legendary...... IJS