1 Kill, 3 Charge Points. Possible or No?

Is it possible to get 3 Charge Points from a single kill? I was wondering about this the other day and thought I'd ask.

Things to consider that may make this possible:

1. When using Sasha's leader trait, it's possible to gain a charge point when an attack results in a body shot.

2. If a kill is made by a survivor that has the Charging trait on a weapon, there is a chance to gain an additional charge point.

3. Body shots can result in kills, but the Body Shot message isn't shown on the screen when this occurs.

4. A Body Shot is an attack that does about 50% damage of a normal attack and it's the first calculation done by the game in an attack.

So if Sasha is in the lead and my assault (equipped with Charging trait) shoots a single walker at low enough HP to take it out with a body shot (assuming it was a body shot) there could be multiple charge points awarded on this attack.

1 from the body shot since Sasha is leader.
1 from the kill itself
1 from the kill due to Charging trait.

Is this possible and have any of you encountered this? If it is possible, I'd imagine that it's somewhat common. If it's not possible, why isn't it allowed?
Black Labs Matter.

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    Does Assault weapons come with Charging?

I just looked through my workshop and only Scout, Shooter and Bruiser weapons have Charging. It might be limited to the single target classes (outside of Morgan's Staff).
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,563
    Both of the Rufus weapons have charging on them. I'm not sure whether there has been another special weapon on the shop with this trait on it. I know there was a warrior weapon recently with the charging trait on it too.

It's an excellent question and theoretically I see no reason why it shouldn't work that way. I have only ever noticed it happen with a scout or a shooter but of course this happens pretty often since they only require 2 charge points.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    DLich
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @PigBenis I'm not sure of the correct answer or if it's an illusion, bug, clitch(visual or otherwise) but I can swear that I've had Rosita charge up on one shot before on a few occasions😎.

Can't be 100% positive, might just have not been paying attention or got 3 bodyshots and didn't notice, but I have from time to time believe that may have happened to me as well.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I also regularly kill 3 walkers at a time with the kingdom spear and have at least once believed that I killed 4 with one strike 🤪
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,025
    > @Dodkong said:
    > Does Assault weapons come with Charging?
    >
    > I just looked through my workshop and only Scout, Shooter and Bruiser weapons have Charging. It might be limited to the single target classes (outside of Morgan's Staff).

It's on The Reckoning and Dixie BBQ.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,341
    Only single-target classes (scout, bruiser, shooter) can have the charging trait with the exception of the Rufus weapons. But I believe it is possible to get 3 charges with those weapons the way you described it.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 487
    Yes it’s possible as I have seen it happened on my shooter a few times.
    Shooters only have 2 charge points to fill until they can do a charge attack. I have no doubt that 2 charge points may be obtained. The question is about 3 points from 1 kill when only 1 walker is targeted.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited June 2018
    Yeah example like above from Rufus bbq weapon/ reckoning paired with Sasha

Your attack body shot = 1 charge
    Your kill = 1 charge
    And then if charging trait activates = 1 charge

Therefore can get up to 3 charges from 1 walker kill.

Another example is from the warrior weapon with charge that NG sold a few weeks back..

Your warrior can get fully charge up 3 bars from a walker if all the above happens when paired with Sasha
    I_Am_Psycho
    And just to be clear I'm talking about attacking a single walker and killing it with a body shot.

I'm not talking about shooting a group with the Dixie BBQ and having a single kill and gaining an extra from that plus one from the body shot on a walker that lived. So potentially walkers can give 3 charge points in a death...
    Black Labs Matter.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,090
    Yes it can happen
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tabernacI_Am_Psycho
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,769
    Bodyshot with Sasha, kill, charging trait. In this order all activated.

Yes its possible.

🤷‍♂️
    tabernacI_Am_PsychoCronusbigbeano
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Yes it can happen

You are the last person I expected to answer this :p
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.