New style deadly missions

Nostalgia Event
Bring back deadly scavenge missions. Lets show new players what we used to play back in the day.
Obviously nobody wants to risk a 4 star pinky etc which might have taken years to upgrade but if a players Survivor dies during a mission they could be left out of action for all game modes for a lengthy spell, say 48 hours. Make the rewards match the risks and make the missions difficult.
AmBushanthony172

Comments

• GeorgeRomeroGeorgeRomero Member Posts: 62
    That's exactly what the Distance is so I doubt they'd bring back deadly missions.
    AmBushanthony172still_here_74
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,385
    That's interesting because I was just looking at Google achievements and was logging into forums to find what this means:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

AmBush
    I'd never opened the achievements screen before today.
    Concordia

• AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    I spotted that a while ago @ShadowaceAz I wondered what it was so i googled it(other search engines are available) :lol:
    It seems NG took it off for a reason

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

I wasn't saying we need it. I was saying I had no idea what the achievement was until this week. 🧐😉
    Concordia

• deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    i realy liked the deadly missions. My tent still sets empty. Is there a empty tent club.
    Mystiqueekimhclew
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,313
    edited June 2018
    There actually is @deb1hd :smiley: lol

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/8629/empty-memorial-club

Or was.. might get in trouble for necromancing if you post in it! Lol
    *Co-Leader - TheHerdReturned*
    CBgaming1969deb1hdbigbeano
    @Mystique that's just neat... looks like it hasn't been posted in for quite some time.
    Mystique
    It has just been revived.
    Mystique
  • still_here_74still_here_74 Member Posts: 32
    > @GeorgeRomero said:
    > That's exactly what the Distance is so I doubt they'd bring back deadly missions.

But, you’d be able to use those players, again, for the next Distance that you play.
    True Deadly Missions, where any survivors killed are gone (never to be used again) are what I believe Lucky_Laben was getting at.

I would suggest it be more than just a Nostalgia Event, that it be more of a permanent event.
    That would make way for another special event by NextGames- something involving a time frame in which Deadly Missions won’t be permanent, sorta like how badge removal costs are occasionally removed.

And, it might be a potential moneymaker for NextGames- imagine how much money players might spend to replace the survivors they could lose.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 204
    I proposed turning the memorial tent into a weapon-retirement 'rack' a while ago. Just a place for my now-useless, fully levelled special weapons (rpg, ice axe, etc). Somewhere they wouldn't take up real equipment slots, but would never be equipable again.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 204
    Because nerds come and go, but the hot dog flamethrower is eternal. :-)