GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,860
    Ohhh... @deadwalking ...and i never had the chance to play with you... :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    capibara said:

Ohhh... @deadwalking ...and i never had the chance to play with you... :/

Just sounds wrong....
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibarajavajnkie
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

I thought it was funny
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Governatorant
  • T_storm69T_storm69 Member Posts: 49
    Me and another player left our guild and the game today. The pic should show how much I "did" enjoy the game. Peace out.
    PicSgtSalami
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,860
    SlickRick said:

Just wanted to say bye to the many friends and awesome people I've met through the game! I gave it another go and it didn't quite work out unfortunately!

But I want to wish everyone here and playing the best in real life and game life!! Good luck and take care! :)

You seriously going? :o
    I've heard that recently you was playing in my old land... hope there was still not the scent of my urine marks... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngbigbeanoSlickRickDBones
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Dammit .. :(
    Hit me up when you find a new game bro . Test the waters for us @SlickRick
    JenngSlickRickPic
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    @SlickRick
    No no no no no
    That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this work. @Jenng is right. DENIED
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    SlickRickJenng
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Haha y'all crack me up!!

And yep @capibara I'm definitely going...and no I didn't see any of your pee stains lol...but it is a great group no doubt!!

@Japes87 Will do buddy! Although I'm most likely not doing any more mobile games...probably gonna stick to PS4 from now on...I like the whole headset/hearing friends' voices aspect...plus RDR2 is gonna be out in about 4 months so looking forward to that :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Jenngcapibaramack22Japes87
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,394
    Best of luck to you @SlickRick - see you next update maybe. :wink:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Jenngmack22SlickRick
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,867
    > @SlickRick said:
    >...probably gonna stick to PS4 from now on...I like the whole headset/hearing friends' voices aspect...plus RDR2 is gonna be out in about 4 months so looking forward to that :)

Dude, you must be single... If not you soon will be haha...

At least mobile, you can be semi present with loved ones instead of completely absent... Which is where I'd be if I played console games at all anymore. HUGE ADDICT.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    SlickRickromeo
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 401
    @WHUFCarl and @Geir left Wild Walking due to creative differences with the producer of the show. As in, the show sucks.
    Flatulent person
    SlickRick
    Well I'm out of gold now so it's official :'(

Thanks @Bill_ZRT ...homies for my life :)

And yeah I'm definitely single @BiggyGuyinTWD ...although if my friends' get their wish not for long...maybe I should warn her I play PS4 lol...although to be fair there is no grind playing the games I play on PS4...so I somehow end up playing way less than NML...weird how that works :D
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    ATLAS-Zromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,867
    @SlickRick nonsense there always more gold haha. If you're single and speak solely for your own income anyway lol.

Me, I'm on an allowance (basically). Don't laugh Damn you!

As for consoles, we all know they are headed toward the micro $ anyway, even PS. Just with better graphics.

A few gems out there still tho, every once in a while my fingers twitch to hold a controller... When Resident Evil 2 comes out, I'll put my sobriety on hold for sure, but that might be it. Maybe.

Anyway, my best advice, if you've made good friends here, don't say goodbye. Just say goodbye for now.

Cheers!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    SlickRickromeo
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    @SlickRick goodbye my friend, I dont know you but who cares.
    anniesprinklesSlickRick
  • PicPic Member Posts: 852
    @SlickRick I've seen your name on and off last two years, was just getting to know you now Poof. Well I can't say I blame you 🤣 take care my friend
    SlickRick
    @Bill_ZRT I put her on the curb where she belongs ;)

@Pic Thanks my friend! I wish you nothing but the best and keep rocking it! :)
    Pic