Empty Memorial Club

1235»

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Do members need to renew their membership every 3 months?

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Empty Memorial Club members are not bound by such restrictions. One is either a member or not a member by virtue of survivor death.

People can masquerade as members, but they will know the truth, and the stain upon their soul will eventually show through.

Former members will be treated with dignity and sympathy. And security will see them out.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Still a proud member :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    masmith93WalkerBait1Teeceezy
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Nice job on the level names! :smiley: I fixed mine in my sig already :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm still a proud Veteran Suvivalist!
    WalkerBait1
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    Thanks for the ranks! (Thats a rhyme and a rhyme is always fime!)

Makes me a veteran- close but veteran! (1050 deadlies ;-)

Hope @Imfgunnut will find a new "hobby" inside the game!

Waiting for the next Club to be opened :smile:

Thank you very much!

Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
  • SchnarchbaerSchnarchbaer Member Posts: 106
    Too bad.
    Leader "DerWiderstand 2"
    lmfgunnut

Leader "DerWiderstand 2"
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @masmith @NCDawgFan @imfgunnut all of us that has experienced losing survivors it's in deadleys is gonna start a I lived thru the tragedy of loss and full memorial club lol now the memorials are gonna be useless lol
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    That's an impressive number of deadlies @Schnarchbaer, congratulations.
    WalkerBait1
    Thanks! :)
    Leader "DerWiderstand 2"
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    I am here too. Thought I would back up and post after they decided to wimpify the game and eliminate deadlies.

lmfgunnut
    I am only a vet, but would have done more....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited May 2016
    In this "club" how many learned the ins and outs of deadlies from this forum? Back when I started playing, we didn't have no forum to guild us, and yes I did walk to school uphill both ways.
  • BismarckBismarck Member Posts: 45
    Mourning the loss today not of a survivor, but of the Deadly Missions themselves.

Empty Memorial Club Survivalist
    Member of Mad Canada
    #1 on Panamanian challenge leaderboard
    lmfgunnutWalkerBait1
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @bgbelden I figured it out on my own, going for the achievement before I knew there was a forum. I think many have been encouraged by information they learned from the boards, such as that deadlies are fairly safe if you are smart about them. Many never saw increased rewards for doing them, but the statistics presented here on the forums have demonstrated that the actual rate of silver and gold tickets is about twice that of other exploration missions. I've tried to be an evangelist for deadlies, but there is no longer a need for that.

I still think it is an accomplishment to have pushed the limits on deadly missions with success. Just as it is a tragedy to have lost your favorite survivor, it is a great joy to still have them.

While deadly missions may not have been any more dangerous than any other type (excepting challenge missions which were truly terrifying at higher levels) the element of danger is completely gone from the game now. Sort of sad.

I can only imagine that NG was dealing with an abundance of complaints about lost survivors due to game glitches. I never experienced such a glitch myself, but with this "club" thread and others about deadlies, I've paid great attention to the stories of loss. Some freely admit that they screwed up, others swear it wasn't their fault. It may have been NG's acknowledgement that there were problems with the system that led to this, or it could simply have been a desire to not see those complaints any longer. Either way, deadly missions have become the past.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SgtSalamiTheLostOnes
  • jt41jt41 Member Posts: 116
    Well. I wasn't going to say anything so I didn't jinx myself, but now that there is no more death to be experienced personally in NML, I will admit to also being a member of your club. I will have to figure out how to post a screen shot... maybe this evening.
    I had some near misses. For sure, they were the most exciting moments in the game for me, and when I made it out, the rush of joy at the accomplishment. The cellar and the forest were the ones that almost did me in. They certainly did give more silver and gold tickets.
    @jt41 yeah I had to figure that out yesterday when I posted it lol
  • jt41jt41 Member Posts: 116
    Here they are. Google is a wonderful invention.

SgtSalami
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333

Had I of know about this club I would have joined sooner. They don't show it in your profile anymore so I screen shot the google achievement. I was around 700 or 800 hundred. I was just getting on a roll. When the sad day came. This thread is worth reviving for those who haven't joined yet.
    MystiqueSgtSalami
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Add one more

Mystiquedeb1hd