quick weapon/gear trait guide

AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
i know sozon already have a good detailed thread for this. i just want to share mine, cause i can decide fast what to scrap and what not just by looking at one trait per item.. ofcourse the level must be atleast the highest level i can upgrade in WS.

Gears: (any class)
-it must have at least silver dodge trait. otherwise scrap..

Weapons:

scout: atleast a silver swift strike trait
bruiser: atleast a bronze concussion trait
warrior: atleast a silver wide arc trait
hunter: atleast a silver large caliber trait
shooter: atleast a silver high powered trait (increase range)
assault: atleast a silver wide spread trait

if weapons have none of these, i scrap it right away.

DoTaksKUlLfukkER

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Agree on all your weapon traits. For armor, I also like silver health boost in addition to dodge.

If these are your essential trait requirements for not scrapping an item, what other traits do you like to have?
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    other traits? luck, retaliate, iron skin..

• lyrgardlyrgard Member Posts: 17
    Is swift strike so important for scout ? I mean yes, it is amazing when it triggers, but it is unreliable at best... I wouldn't make a move that need the second strike to trigger to be profitable. I prefer Luck, increase critical chance and increase critical damage for scout.
    lyrgard said:

Is swift strike so important for scout ? I mean yes, it is amazing when it triggers, but it is unreliable at best... I wouldn't make a move that need the second strike to trigger to be profitable. I prefer Luck, increase critical chance and increase critical damage for scout.

that is my own preference, you can change it if you want.. my reason for wanting it is, it may not trigger always, but its better to have a chance at 2nd attack than not to have a chance at all.. critical chance, critical damage may give you 20% to 50% additional damage at times, but swift strike gives you 100% additional damage at times.. and more attack means more chance to do critical strike.
    But like i said, you can change it if you dont like it.. to each his own..

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Even better when you can combine swift strike with lucky. And I don't ever count on having the free attack, it's more of a fortunate bonus. But at least it gives a scout a chance to attack 2 opponents, something available to all other classes which I feel is a drawback with using scouts.

On a similar note to what @lyrgard was saying, 100% interrupt is great, but do you count on 80% to work when you need it to?
    Ah, yes, interrupt is also good. But i can live with only one or two survivors with interrupt. With outpost, however, i think we need interrupt against defenders..

Sahara
This discussion has been closed.