Summer of explosions

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I can't wait to get to 1500 for the Sasha tokens. It's about 16% of what I need to upgrade her leader trait. By then though, it might be the tokens that even promote her to elite.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    romeo
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    @Kaz When I read the patch notes I was under the impression that Daryl's crossbow would be part of the summer campaign and we will acquire it the same way as with the RPG, collecting tokens. If you see the patch notes seems to be part of the same section...

Would you please let us know how we can get that weapon? It is bundle option only? Would it be 1 time only? or you will offer it several times during the summer campaign?

Thanks !
    WahooDawgBill_ZRTJenng

Just got my first claim now 40gas...but hope I can save that to use later...maybe...

As @Kaz says. Use it before the end of the event. But I would advise not collecting during a 1 min has event if one comes up.

CBgaming1969
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm pretty sure the flaming crossbow is a weapon that will be available in store not from summer rewards.

That's how I read it anyway.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,571
    Unless they release it ahead of schedule out of the blue again :trollface:
    UndertakerBill_ZRTCBgaming1969Jaden
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 435
    @DrUnpleasant
    Check this out

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33204/daily-missions-season-missions-extended-chart#latest

My lvl 20 Rufus is a bit tricky (have to hunt for low level outhouse walkers) :D >:)
    posthuman
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 224
    @Deadheads what’s happening mate? I got 45 tokens already today so it’s easily doable
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 224

First daily mission for tokens... kill 25 walkers with Jerry.

:(

Mine was 25 tokens by killing 30 with hunter
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
    KaLi said:

Only thing that I am concerned with working hard to get that legend RPG is that a council update with Workshop will probably be around the corner in September / October so it will suck not being able to get the level 25 version of it

I knew that would come up soon. I could probably just about get to level 24 by then. And as I was thinking through that, the same thought about a possible Council upgrade landed.

KaLi
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 559

@Deadheads what’s happening mate? I got 45 tokens already today so it’s easily doable

Sounds good @ThanosOfTitan ! Still at work so haven't seen it yet... hope to be killing zombies soon!
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    I can see what’s going to happen here, near the end of the event so many people are going to be short on the tokens so they will sell token bundles for £20, $20 etc.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,089

Mine was 25 tokens by killing 30 with hunter

@ThanosOfTitan Uhh... seriously? My quest is earn 10 tokens by killing 60 with Hunter... What's up with that @Kaz?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    I_Am_PsychobigbeanoJenng
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198
    edited June 2018
    Nick37 said:

I can see what’s going to happen here, near the end of the event so many people are going to be short on the tokens so they will sell token bundles for £20, $20 etc.

I don´t think so.

If 43 tokens is the daily need, I´m pretty well today with 86 tokens.

Only thing to complain about is, you have advantage if you play in a high ranked guild. This week I´m lucky but I bet, next week I´m in a lower sister guild.

And thats a overall problem within this game. High level players getting through the distance and earning badges a lot, while lower level players starving.

Pretty much the same as in capitalism in gerneral. Strong people get even stronger, while others have to fight for every tiny bit.
    DrUnpleasantbababooeyDeathwish19
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,089

Only thing to complain about is, yo have advantage if you play in a high ranked guild. This week I´m lucky but I bet, next week I´m in a lower sister guild.

And thats a overall problem within this game. High level players getting through the distance and earning badges a lot, while lower level players starving.

So you're saying that players that play a lot, spend money on the game, and have played since the beginning of the game should be getting the same rewards as a FTP player who just started a couple of months ago?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Bill_ZRTJenngDLH
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 117
    Am I correct, the RPG will come at the level of your HIGHEST Hunter?
    Chiefkeo said:

Am I correct, the RPG will come at the level of your HIGHEST Hunter?

Yes. :)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    I_Am_Psycho
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @Kaz

"We should have a council upgrade this year still, but not in this update and not right after you receive the legendary version of the RPG. The Plan for the RPG, at least for the upcoming months, is that this will be a weapon that you can only get by playing the game a lot. So probably if for some reason you didn't manage to get it this time, there'll probably another similar event or you can get it from somewhere else."

So 2 weeks after?
    CBgaming1969bladgieranthony172
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    edited June 2018
    >>>> So you're saying that players that play a lot, spend money on the game, and have played since the beginning of the game should be getting the same rewards as a FTP player who just started a couple of months ago?

-------------------

I think players who spend a lot of time and effort should get exactly the same as other players who spend the same effort - regardless of bullshit 'veteran' status.

You should here in mind that the key reward is already less useful for lower level players because they will level 'out of its usefulness' much quicker than level capped players.

So year, whether you've been playing 2 months, 12 months or 2 years shouldn't have a baring on attainability of the reward. Having an event that excludes the key reward for newer players is a sure way to ensure that said game is 'canned' faster due to lack of users.
    UndertakerWellyLugaDeathwish19
    @DrUnpleasant

I have no doubt if you spend plenty of time playing while the summer event is running, complete your daily quests, participate in a guild, play the distance, you'll reach the reward of the Legendary RPG.

If you've only been playing for a few months that might be more difficult but I still believe possible.

Goodluck within your game!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    DrUnpleasantmik81deb1hd
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    edited June 2018
    > @TJS said:
    > @DrUnpleasant
    >
    > I have no doubt if you spend plenty of time playing while the summer event is running, complete your daily quests, participate in a guild, play the distance, you'll reach the reward of the Legendary RPG.
    >
    > If you've only been playing for a few months that might be more difficult but I still believe possible.
    >
    > Goodluck within your game!

Hey @TJS - yeah, it certainly looks attainable at the 43-46 tokens per day run rate... we'll have a clear view come this time next week.

I've got no problem with it being a challenge for newer players - but I do think NG is short sighted if it tailors events such as these to its current high spending veterans. The same goes for weapons bundles - of course your max level veterans will buy more of those, because for anyone lower level they'd be spending money for an item obsolete within a month.

Challenge = great
    Stacking the deck for max level players = bad

As it stands, it looks like the max level guys will achieve 3000 easily, and enjoy a weapon that will last longer - so they should be happy enough with that.
    TJSUndertaker
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    Has anyone seen summer tokens as guild rewards yet? I haven't, but I'm still early in the challenge and I've only seen them as personal rewards.

I would love it sooooooo much if it stayed that way, no freebie tokens for slack ass guild mooches. You want em, you gotta work for them.

Oh please say it's true!

Personal rewards ONLY?!?!? :smiley:
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    DrUnpleasantJenngromeoKwansa
    @BiggyGuyinTWD

Yes, they have them in guild rewards. :#
    I've seen two lots so far. Don't remember how many though. Maybe 8 - 10 each time, something like that.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    romeo
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198
    edited June 2018
    JayZ said:

So you're saying that players that play a lot, spend money on the game, and have played since the beginning of the game should be getting the same rewards as a FTP player who just started a couple of months ago?

No, I don´t.

But just face the problem itself. For example the pink stars. Big players have 8, 9 and 10 star survivors already and because they have them, they getting stronger all the time. Getting badges like hell, getting everything else and they just getting stronger and stronger.

Like in the real world, it looks like, there is no real alternative to capitalism.

Weaker players, or humans to stay with the comparsion, won´t be able to get in line with them.
    romeo
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    It is not capitalism... it is really in nature. Strong survive, weak die, species may not have made it if it was otherwise....
    romeo