Game Lagging/Freezing

DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
@Kaz @Shteevie, I’ve been experiencing lagging/freezing in the game pretty frequently since the update, and I’ve heard others having the same issue. I did the optional update today, but it’s still happening. iOS, for what it’s worth (not an old or full phone, either).
Board-certified slayer of the dead
Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
SCBMATHCrossGovernatorfreedydaddy

Comments

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 576
    second that. same here
    SCBMAfreedydaddy
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    Hey @DBones and @romeo

Would you mind contacting support so we can collect more information about it? If you identify some pattern like freezing after playing for some time or accessing a specific feature, let them know as well. :)

Thanks for reporting!
    romeofreedydaddy
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Will do!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,168
    Same here iOS. Example, I tap on my tent and it takes up to twenty seconds of watching the coins slowly inch up to the bucket. Maps are freezing too. I got frozen in the outpost and had to exit and re-enter twice in the same outpost before my game would start working again. I have performed every help guideline short of delete and reinstall game but hoping it doesn’t come to that.
    DBonesBohemianbobGovernator
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    On iOS game freezes totally for about 10 seconds after loading to camp. And it started doing that after last challenge.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I have no problem with game play but I as many noticed when opening the radio call screen each available call slowly pops up one after another.

No big deal but thought I'd mention it in what seems the appropriate thread.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMACarl_s_HatShannara
    Oh be careful @TJS ... that’s how mine started...just on the radio screen at first. I hope your game doesn’t get progressively worse like mine did. :/
    TJSGovernatorDrunkenPic
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Movements on the challenge maps has been challenging as I'm getting lots of lag there.
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 433
    Android Here
    Same as everyone (first after update only the radio tent)
    Now after optional update more lagging and still experiencing the commercial issue
    And unlocked Aaron because of the lagging (5th time in my game history that I unlock hero without actually wanting to do so cuz of this particular problem)
    posthuman
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I know it's been brought up before but the place marker in the general discussion forum that is left behind when a thread is moved shows it's closed even though it's open. Is that a vanilla forums bug or is that intended @Kaz .
    SCBMA
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,467
    I finally gave up and did a complete uninstall/reinstall. I just made sure my game was saved before I did that. It always makes me nervous to go to the opening screen and re-learn what Daryl taught you.

The game works fine... for now.
    JenngSCBMATJSShadowaceAz
    What gives @Pic?
    You actually went back FIVE MONTHS to find one of my posts to put a disagree on it? That’s the very definition of disagree trolling.
    SCBMA said:

Oh be careful @TJS ... that’s how mine started...just on the radio screen at first. I hope your game doesn’t get progressively worse like mine did. :/

Governator