Who’s your girlfriend or wife or just dream girls name

2»

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 666
    Jenng said:

Music lesson time!!

Picture this. 1981. Tommy Tutone releases a classic , which includes a number that to this day people call and ask for Jenny . Basically , the only number I can remember :D

Here you go @freedydaddy maybe you dig this one better... ;) I play guitar and this was the first I learned when I was 14... :'(

Btw you caught me off guard with the name thing, I don't think about that stuff...

I guess I like Tomoe... she's japanese and waits for me in the engawa with her beautiful kimono to have the afternoon tea and contemplate the cherry blossom in a windy spring afternoon... :)
    bigbeano
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    My favorite part of vbs is watching “someone my age”
    Message me if you wanna
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    What would Jesus do?
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
  • RainmakerABRainmakerAB Member Posts: 32
    When I can’t remember a girls number I just call the operator and say “Hey Operator make her telephone talk to me”
    This kid seems ok though he uses The Bible to get phone numbers, so The Bible is kinda like his phone book
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    DoTak said:

Here's another one of my dream girlz

I like her because her hair is so tall 😍

Peg Bundy must be right up your alley then!
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    DoTakmack22
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048

When I can’t remember a girls number I just call the operator and say “Hey Operator make her telephone talk to me”
    This kid seems ok though he uses The Bible to get phone numbers, so The Bible is kinda like his phone book

Wouldn't the Bible be his little black book then?

Seems a bit...blasphemous if you ask me.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    My bible is brown And I like meeting girls how did you know about the girl when I said watching someone one
    Message me if you wanna
    I’m sleeping with a dog that a girl if that counts people say I’m never gonna get a girl looks like there wrong I have a dog that sleeps with me 🤣😂🤣🤣😂
    Message me if you wanna