Are You On Pace for Legendary Daryl's RPG?

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    edited June 2018
    Rather than make screen shots I decided to just share the workbook. It's protected though just a fyi (so those that aren't familiar with excel can't mess it up :smiley: )

If you have played NORMAL distance ONCE (no repeat) then by end of day you should be at 236
    If you have played HARD distance ONCE (no repeat) then by end of day you should have 246
    If you have played NORMAL distance TWICE then by end of day you should be at 280
    If you have played NORMAL distance ONCE & HARD distance ONCE then by end of day you should be at 290
    If you have played HARD distance TWICE then by end of day you should have 300

Edited to add.

106 cumulative summer tokens are given when you achieve 500 personal and 6500 guild stars. This can happen any day during the challenge. I put them on "Wednesday" as most players will achieve 500 stars by Wednesday. The purpose of these sheets is to show you a "snapshot daily" summer token count.

The number in "Cumulative" is the maximum number you can have by the end of the day (earning all available summer tokens)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GindyShadowaceAz
    Bill_ZRT said:

@DLich, -50 points for not making that spreadsheet available in Google Sheets.

Google Sheet View :)

MacV
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2018
    I've finished today's hard distance. Finished last hard distance too. No resets. Other than that got every single one and I'm at 246.

Does that mean I'm 50+ short @DLich?

Edit. Nvm I've misread your post. It does say 246 without resets. Thanks!
    For those interested in editing the sheet here is the password.

• OldandSlowOldandSlow Member Posts: 7
    If this has been covered in this thread sorry, not wearing my reading glasses. SO can we pocket our 3000 summer tokens and then wait to cash in for the weapon until after the next council upgrade?. Obviously I agree with everyone that a level 24 RPG is no weapon for the future.
    @OldandSlow based on This announcement from Kaz

Summer Tokens can be collected until Wednesday, the 29th of August. Rewards must be claimed no later than Wednesday, the 5th of September.

So unless the next council update happens way way earlier than September 5th (which I do not think it is) then lvl 24 will be the max as long as you collect it by September 5th.

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    I’m currently rethinking my life choices based on this bummer info. :p

SPC_TORRESSCBMA
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 108
    Well, I am doing the Distance on normal twice again today. I will be at 300 exactly after today. So it looks like if you're Guild reaches 6,500, and you do your part. You always do the Distance on normal twice, and all your dailies and get them from the TG shop you should be able to hit exactly 3k
    Bill_ZRTSPC_TORRES
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    Carlseye said:

Well, I am doing the Distance on normal twice again today. I will be at 300 exactly after today. So it looks like if you're Guild reaches 6,500, and you do your part. You always do the Distance on normal twice, and all your dailies and get them from the TG shop you should be able to hit exactly 3k

That's what the math seems to suggest. Personally, I don't like that it seems like you have to spend 8k in gold (2x distance resets per week at the cost of 800g per week for 10 weeks) to earn this reward.

And I sure hope that if you miss a reset or a daily quest or an offering in the TG store (because... you know... real life happens sometimes) that you can make up those 'lost' tokens in one of the special events. Otherwise I'm imagining that the forums will see an outburst of profanity only rivaled the reaction of Cleveland when LeBron left for Miami.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

JenngDodkongmack22MattOfEarth
    Bill_ZRT said:

Carlseye said:

That's what the math seems to suggest. Personally, I don't like that it seems like you have to spend 8k in gold (2x distance resets per week at the cost of 800g per week for 10 weeks) to earn this reward.

And I sure hope that if you miss a reset or a daily quest or an offering in the TG store (because... you know... real life happens sometimes) that you can make up those 'lost' tokens in one of the special events. Otherwise I'm imagining that the forums will see an outburst of profanity only rivaled the reaction of Cleveland when LeBron left for Miami.

Hey, I am ready to burn my NG jersey if needed.

I do believe there will be extra tokens in between. Hopefully it is enough to offset if you miss a few things along the way. Obviously I like that the Gold RPG is not going to be for everybody. You have to actually earn it. Though if they only released exactly 3k tokens, it would be a real pain in the neck :)
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 374
    Carlseye said:

I am only seeing 280 total possible per week.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    zeekdogDLich
    Kratos said:

Carlseye said:

I am only seeing 280 total possible per week.
    I don't have it completely broken down. I know at 6,500 your Guild gets I think 20 tokens. I personally got 901 in the Challenge, so I hit all those too I think. There were none for the last few hundred stars, so I assume they are finished at a few hundred. I just finished the Distance again. I will screen shot it and show the 300
    I believe you. Based on the math above and confirmed by my own tokens I was guessing you managed an extra 20 somehow.
    I wish I would have tracked it now. I honestly assumed when I first started that in the end there would be a chance for 3,500-4,000 on weekly missions alone.

From what I am reading on the forums, it sounds like they will release some events where we can earn more. I just plan on getting there either way. Just hoping they make it so I don't have to reset the distance every time. I don't use the majority of the heroes in there that I get tokens for
    Doing the hard distance twice will get you to the 300 per week and yes you will be on track for 3000. Either way congrats and keep up the great job.
    Carlseye
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    @Carlseye I wonder did you benefit maybe from the extra 20 summer tokens at the start of this Summer Event. I know I was awarded 20 summer tokens for a guild reward before I even started and that could be how you made 300 this first week by doing the Normal Distance 4 times. Because like everyone else said the math would only add up to 280 instead. Just curious and wanted to see if you could remember so you dont get screwed next week if you end up not doing the hard distance.
    I_Am_PsychoDLich
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Carlseye said:

NOT without spending $$$. 800 gold every week isn't possible FTP.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    whitek111 said:

@Carlseye I wonder did you benefit maybe from the extra 20 summer tokens at the start of this Summer Event. I know I was awarded 20 summer tokens for a guild reward before I even started and that could be how you made 300 this first week by doing the Normal Distance 4 times. Because like everyone else said the math would only add up to 280 instead. Just curious and wanted to see if you could remember so you dont get screwed next week if you end up not doing the hard distance.

And @Kaz tries to tell me this wasn't more widespread ... lmao

People want to know it's worth trying extra compared to normal.

Also people are spending to repeat Distances. They want to know if they are spending their $$$ unwisely. So the lack of facts actually is a reason not to chill on this one.

The lack of staff info this since the weekend is suspicious. I won't be applauding if a magician who pulls a rabbit out of a hat tomorrow (potentially).

I can see people who make the occasional purchase, just deleting the game over something like this if they work hard and get mugged off.

Then, assuming people do end up being able to get it, there's still the issue of future Council upgrades that leave a lingering smell on this.

Bill_ZRTGindyjimmorrison369Danski_46
    edited June 2018
    Null

I_Am_Psycho

edited June 2018
    I edited my original comment to see if the math was correct. On the 24th @Carlseye said the had 228. It was 10 over what the max was (218 if you played hard twice)

I assumed he played hard twice.

Playing normal twice on Saturday the 23rd would have given him 208 by end of the 24th

20th - Wednesday
    — 106 challenges
    — 10 daily
    116 total

21st - Thursday
    — 10 daily
    126 total

22nd - Friday
    — 10 daily
    136 total

23rd - Saturday
    — 44 normal distance 2x
    — 10 daily
    190 total

24th - Sunday
    — 10 daily
    — 8 for 160 TG’s
    208 total

25th - Monday
    — 10 daily
    — 8 for 160 TG’s
    226 total

26th - Tuesday
    — 44 normal distance 2x
    — 10 daily
    280 total

Anyone with more than 300 summer tokens?

edited June 2018
    I can positively say that it was summer tokens. I'm at 246 currently, which would suggest I got all challenge tokens including my personal and guild, I've done hard distance twice with no rest, I've done all daily challenges and gotten both store rewards:

But take a look at my guild leaderboard below, so my new total should have been 226 but with added bonus of 20 summer tokens I claimed before the start of the new round I ended up with 246 my first week.

Sorry for the double post but heres my summer tokens page.
    whitek111 said:

But take a look at my guild leaderboard below, so my new total should have been 226 but with added bonus of 20 summer tokens I claimed before the start of the new round I ended up with 246 my first week.

Yikes. I'd be looking to sort the recruitment out fast. You're gonna be losing LOTS of tokens.

whitek111