THE GREEN ROCKET LAUNCHER

@kaz

Any chance we can make this Blue epic?

Otherwise it'll be auto-scrapped from my inventory of over 400 blue and gold gears. Lol.

Small request, it's ok if you say no.
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
JayZromeomarie1980JadenaquilapsychwolfJimiFaithFingerfood

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    you greedy S.O.B.s be happy don't worry :)
    ATLAS-ZfreedydaddyShadowaceAzMattOfEarth
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,578
    It's true, I'm being a bit greedy.

**guilty shrug**

If they let me :smiley:
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeoEl_Sargefreedydaddy
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Please...I just lost my pitchfork last week!!!! I have a 1 pink hunter with not so good traits, so I will probably just permanently assign it to him...but making it epic, sure would be very nice🧞‍♀️
    MattOfEarth
  • Governor233Governor233 Member Posts: 53
    I wish... But even if they dont make it epic there are still nice rewards to get
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,292
    If they don't make it blue from green you will have to remember to keep it equipped to some hunter at all times. When you want to switch to something else you will have to pray to the connection gods that you don't lose your connection while it's in inventory limbo or forget about it and close the game. It will remind you when you come back though!
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,244
    Does the rpg when you win it can you use it over and over again or just one time thing ?
    GO NOLES
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 830
    It's not just a one shot deal @freedydaddy, you can use it again and again. Keep in mind though it does take one turn to reload.
    freedydaddy
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    And you can move the RPG hunter around and open crates and stuff just not fire for a turn...
    mack22freedydaddy
    That is what I want to do with the kids I’ve been tryin to take care of at pe or what ever Some of them are nice and pretty dang hot those are my age 😎 but I’m working there they are actually one year younger than me but still
    GO NOLES
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,578
    Hmmmmmm....

About that launcher... Lol
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 333
    mack22 said:

...😁
    ...as soon as he said "babygirl" I knew he was dead... :D

You have a girl with an RPG and the most huge RBF in front of you and you call her babygirl... -_-

Would be nice to have an epic spare... :)
    edited June 22
    Would love to see an epic version offered, which I'm sure will eventually be in TG shop. I'm gonna 1 up it, for everyone that fights for the legendary RPG how about fully upgraded?
    Lol, if you actually look at the image I had to laugh. Where is the blood and the body parts? You simply don't get vaporized, unless you got connections.. 😉

JimiFaithGovernatorSCBMA
    Yeah the effect was really poor... you can even see how he fades... they could have blown some meat-piñata... but at least the use is more justified than setting a lake on fire...
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 285
    this is where the 'lock' weapon functionality feature would be useful.
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 730

A bit of real war that ties into the RPG weapon, if you're interested:

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/Story?id=3603057&page=1

*disclaimer
    Please don't open if you are not interested in reading about a soldiers experience with being hit by an RPG.

Also found this pc. of info

The term "rocket-propelled grenade" is, strictly speaking, a backronym; it stems from the Russian language РПГ or ручной противотанковый гранатомёт (transliterated as "ruchnoy protivotankovy granatomyot"), meaning "hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher", the name given to early Russian designs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket-propelled_grenade

ShadowaceAz
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > A bit of real war that ties into the RPG weapon, if you're interested:
    >
    > https://abcnews.go.com/2020/Story?id=3603057&page=1
    >
    > *disclaimer
    > Please don't open if you are not interested in reading about a soldiers experience with being hit by an RPG.

We’re the pictures
    GO NOLES
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 542
    > @freedydaddy said:
    > > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > > A bit of real war that ties into the RPG weapon, if you're interested:
    > >
    > > https://abcnews.go.com/2020/Story?id=3603057&page=1
    > >
    > > *disclaimer
    > > Please don't open if you are not interested in reading about a soldiers experience with being hit by an RPG.
    >
    >
    > We’re the pictures
    >

Are we?
    KratosPigBenis
    That was incredible @ShadowaceAz ... thx for sharing...

It's easy "doing the math" and think about expendability in a situation like that...

"We are not gonna leave a U.S. soldier to die in the middle of Afghanistan." that... from that moment to the doctors, one tries to imagine the adrenaline of the moment and you have to have true GENITALS AND GUT to face a situation like that one...

Truly remarkable humanity...
    zeekdogDodkongShadowaceAz