Love that free thang 🙂🔫

...upgrading

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
Fingerfoodkamilowaty_Lily_SCBMACBgaming1969THCrossWahooDawgKazTJSTroublemakerdeb1hdpradimik81DBonesJadenDLichaquilaanthony172El_Sargejimmydawiseevilightsmack22Starr621psychwolfMrsScattercushion

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Yep, thats awesome move by NG.Kudos.
    capibaraDBonesJaden
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Why there is an arcoiris in that picture??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    1000000000000% Agree!!! Thanks NG and keep them coming...I can't wait for my tradeshop refresh to get mine🤗🤗🤗
    capibaraFingerfoodanthony172
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    it wasn't exactly free with the cost. BUT it's still semi free for free2play players to acquire. Thank you for the Flare gun! Much appreciated.
    capibara
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Will go awesomely with my newly acquired nearly perfect/perfect Shooter once he is leveled up.
    Black Labs Matter.
    capibara
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    I was surprised to see the Flare golden was retained for the 3rd slot rather than the golden chance/charging trait one. golden flare is good
    capibaraUndertakerJaden
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 449
    Thanks NG!
    PigBenisJaden
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    So is this better choice to use then epic pistols? that dont have fire?
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 158
    I don’t see it in my TG shop. Hopefully after restock, because I definitely want to pick this up.
    capibara
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,468
    You know, I have the legendary version already, and I'm not bothered one bit that others can enjoy it as epic. It's just as useful as mine is with burn as the gold trait.

Enjoy guys, upgrade quickly for the Distance Saturday.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JadentitusDBones
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,202
    I want it but what's the point when it's at level 23 and I just started upgrading my toons to 24? Another example to get rid of the level cap on special weapons like this.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,080
    edited June 2018
    @psychwolf

Easiest way to solve problem....

Buy XP booster and Gas- buy bundle to get gold- farm- farm- farm- instant finish-repeat-

less than 20 bucks and about 2 hours of your life you can have a fancy new epic gun
    psychwolf
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    I'm upgraiding training grounds on one account right now and a shooter on the other. (Grabbed it immediately on my main.)

I will have to pay gold to speed up the upgrades but I don't mind one bit as this is a special weapon that I get for (almost) free.

Thanks, NG! :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    capibaradeb1hdDBones
    @Jaden

Gold spending is always good :)
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited June 2018
    I got it. Can't realistically upgrade it yet, until a few more survivors are trained. But around September, it will start to lose value for me. I need to catch up to lvl 24 by then.

But it'll still be useful for when the primary objective is to burn the enemy though.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    @Drunken

Pretty sure NG likes players spending their gold. ;)

Sometimes it is worth it, sometimes not. But since we can earn a decent amount of gold, I prefer jumping up to the next level to get use out of that gun for a longer time.

I am certain that I will have those few hundred gold earned back sooner than I will see another flare gun for TG. And there are worse things I have spent gold for. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    DBones
    Oh I instant built most of my buildings from toon level 21-23. Spent plenty of gold in game. Double Supply weekend, followed by jack pot lead to no life and well over 150m supplies earned and at the time max level.

Honestly if you are gonna nerd rage on double xp and gas then it is beneficial to either do it during upgrade 5 seconds or spend gold.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    Awesome move @NG
    Big kudos for this one !
    mack22DBones
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Yeah I just have to say a big thank you also I got my first flare gun, currently upgrading 🙂.
    bigbeanoTJSpsychwolf
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Like @ATLAS-Z said, this gun can make crap-ass shooters extremely useful. I bought the legendary one a few weeks ago, and have been able to use “pawn” shooters as actual fighters in the Distance instead of just feeding them to walkers. Easily one of the best weapons in the game.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    ATLAS-Z
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    And fwiw, I did also drop the 8k TG for the epic one yesterday. Totally worth having 2 of these bad boys.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    ATLAS-Z
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

@Kaz
    There's a minor grammar error here and it's also on hunter weapons with the same trait. Should be; "...have a 50% chance..." , not "an".

No big deal but thought I'd let you know.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    capibarabigbeanoShadowaceAz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited June 2018
    TJS said:

@Kaz
    There's a minor grammar error here and it's also on hunter weapons with the same trait. Should be; "...have a 50% chance..." , not "an".

No big deal but thought I'd let you know.

Should be fixed by now! Thanks! :)
    kamilowatyTJSJaden