Jadis

Jadis can be a hunter with the leader trait: Scavenger where you can get a better chance to get weapons and armour. Not sure about her catchphrase and can be in highlights B if there is one
corllD_Mitchem

Comments

• DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Certainly her leader trait ought to be better drop chance of badge components or something like that. On the other hand, her and her stupid Garbage people language are probably the worst thing about the last series of TWD.
    anthony172JadenMudMoccasinT_12
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,439
    She loves her some art dammit!!!! :p
    SCBMA
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Give that woman a clean seat! She has work to do!!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 130
    We have Jerry and no Jadis? Meh... Guess she's one of the unpopular ones. I liked her more in 8B. She deserves to be in game now. Imo
    anthony172
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited April 2018
    "Grind this Bitches" should be her catch phrase. But she's either a bruiser with a kitty sculpture or an assault with hand held grinder;)
    BigBaldEdSCBMAbigbeanoT_12
    edited April 2018
    I like the better badge components leader trait...make good out of crap is a natural fit for her.
    edited April 2018
    I feel like she needs to hold a flare and can have automatic igniting power as a charge ability! Along with stun if she's a bruiser or assault.
    I could deal with a gas can and flare...maybe have a chopper hover over her at the same time...would make for fun graphics
    BigBaldEd
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    You have to admit, she did clean up rather well.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969ekimhclewbigbeanoArtminius
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 785

"...after everything changed... I realized this whole place was a canvas. That we were the paint. We could create something new..."

Or.. you know... "Lay with him after. You care...?"
    BigBaldEdT_12
    Everyone loves a tortured artist. Lol she'll definitely be making some great stuff now...
    bigbeano
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 497
    Jadis: all the defensive traits. Iron skin, Defensive Stance, Vigilant, REVENGE, and Sure Shot(?). I'm questioning because I wouldn't make her ranged. I think that she's a knife bitch (which makes half my trait ideas really underpowered).
    She waves a gun around a lot? Yet-another shooter? Nah....
    NEW HERO TRAIT! Intimidator: Your characters have a 50% chance of doing what you tell them to do. If they respond to your order, they will critical hit all targets.

(SERIOUSLY, this would be a crazy trait!)
    Edit: They will critical hit all targets and their charge ability will activate. (Yes, activate: assault shots just stunned, warriors get a second turn, shooters take another shot, bruisers AOE stun retroactively, crit all the hunter hits, and... um, what for scouts? Retroactive crit last hit? Bummer for that class, with this idea....
    I forgot to post the opposite result of the 50-50:
    Your character will not move or attack, instead going on overwatch.
    @Artminius scouts brain stab is a guarentee critical hit...
    Artminius
    Ok! It (kinda) works: huge risk-reward choice.
    All-in on a Jadis command could net you two charge effects and crits... or it could leave you on overwatch with trouble 2 grids away.
    I'd play with her.
    (Oh, dear, that came out wrong.)
    ShadowaceAz
    Sidaj? Ya know... Like Goku black except Sidaj wears pink and likes lollipops. Lol