Choices choices

2»

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    As long as they survive the distance, I made it to 19 on saturday
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,529
    Yes, with Burn dmg boosted you should be able to beat it easily. 19 is what, motorpool? Burn them Tanks asap and head to the exit, they die in 4 rounds.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    anderfm12
    without fire bonus, you gotta go agro offense ;-)

Feel free to imagine why I don't worry about a lack of Defense on these guys.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Tapatio75
    Yes, once upon a time, Lucky was the number one must have trait above all others...

...but now, as its limitations continue to grow, it just keeps moving further down the list.
    I havent found a rifle with 0.5 and incendiary since I was lvl 21
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Yes, with Burn dmg boosted you should be able to beat it easily. 19 is what, motorpool? Burn them Tanks asap and head to the exit, they die in 4 rounds.

I think I had to kill a bunch of freemen
    edited June 2018
    Tapatio75 said:

I havent found a rifle with 0.5 and incendiary since I was lvl 21

Hopefully you still have it? Never sell them ever. Just pass them down to the next guy. Burn damage is burn damage, doesn't matter what level the gun is that lit the fire.

Care to wager which one of these burns better?

Tapatio75CBgaming1969
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Re marksman and body shots - Piercing bullets would change things a bit surely ;)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @Tapatio75 said:
    > I havent found a rifle with 0.5 and incendiary since I was lvl 21

Don't get discouraged @Tapatio75 they are out there!!!

@ATLAS-Z has my unicorn rifle I'm still searching and hoping and waiting for!!!
    ATLAS-ZTapatio75
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    @ATLAS-Z Are you recommending Rick after patch?He is worth spending/burning radios?
    edited July 2018
    @kamilowaty Worth spending radios on? Hmmm... Yes?

It's tough to answer, ...and I'm very very tired, but short answer is yes. If you like him, at least get him to legend five star.

So tired.

But beyond that, hero tokens are so hard to come by you need to focus" one hero. If you like Rick, he's not a bad choice if you like running at least one melee team member.

More to come, if I remember in the morning haha.

[Edit] btw I have not allocated more resources to Rick beyond getting him to 5-star, just because I've committed to other heirs, but if he fits your play style, yes go for it.
    kamilowaty
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Exactly answer I have expected @ATLAS-Z . Thanks :)
    ATLAS-Z
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    Sorry to tap on this post.
    I have 2 hunters here; Budd was my main hunter until recently I realised the sure shot trait is not that useful without piercing (I always thought sure shot works in the same way as power strike; more damage if one doesn’t move)

Right now, am I right to think that my other hunter Hotaru is a better choice to take over the mantle as the main hunter?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,747
    Use both, but yes Hotaru will be your better hunter in the distance and when you're at 100% body shots in the challenge. Use Bud up to RSL31 to maximise stars as he is 8* so won't be getting too many body shots then from RSL32 on you'll be better served with revenge and ruthless paired with Sasha and a meat shield assault/bruiser :smile:
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    Thanks for the input @WellyLuga
    WellyLuga