New hero please, SHANE

13»

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 364
    mack22 said:

JimiFaith said:

Brings back memories.

I'm a bit young for that... but that limit situation in the school surely reminded me of...

mack22

JimiFaith said:

Flashback... :D

Maybe he would fit better in the Shooter class since he was the group's instructor and all... or maybe an assault... I jost hope they release his shotgun too... classic Shane...

Yes indeed and make this weapon (with correct name and better traits, though) in his bundle:

Yess Golden Piercing, Large Caliber and silver Lucky...
    freedydaddyMudMoccasin
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    I wish they’d make it in the game if not already
    Message me if you wanna
    > @anthony172 said:
    > I would be very happy if thay added Shane in the game, and also Andrea.

What bout Lori
    Message me if you wanna
    anthony172
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    > @freedydaddy said:
    > I vote yes for yorkshiresteve if Gloria is pretty

@freedydaddy of course she’s pretty !!
    Rufus has his pick of the women being the resident alpha male 😆

She’s so pretty she makes you want to cry and birds sit on her tiny shoulders
    freedydaddyFingerfood
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    I forgot she also has ‘ tall ‘ hair 😉
    freedydaddyFingerfoodbigbeano
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    a year ago they promised to add Beth and Shane to the game. the promise was never kept. badly
    bigbeano_Lily_freedydaddyCaptainslayer
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 270
    The only question now is what quote from him will be used after he has been unlocked and hopefully the pose/ motion will have him rubbing his head....
    anthony172JimiFaith
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Chingisca said:

a year ago they promised to add Beth and Shane to the game. the promise was never kept. badly

I've might miss a lot in the forums, however I hope I've been watching the threads on new heroes, can you reference the "Promise"?

I can't seem to find anywhere that a staff promised a specific hero was going to be added. I know I'd love to see certain ones, Beth would be cool however I'm not sure Pouty Teen would make an awesome trait.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

bigbeanomack22freedydaddy
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 270
    > @Bill_ZRT said:
    > I believe this would be the quote they use:

Or better yet, at 1:44 of this:
    JimiFaithanthony172
    edited June 2018
    Best scene indeed... when you see him go WAAASS THAAT..? HUHH...? WHAAAASSS THA AAAT...? you know is abot go crazy full Shane down... :D :D :D

Good one tho...

I was thinking...

Turn off "THE" switch... the one that makes you scared, or angry, simpathetic wathever... You don't think you just... you act... 'cause odds are somebody else is counting on you..."

But I think you had me beat @MudMoccasin ... besides it's shorter and it's his most iconic moment...

Great Idea for a Leader Trait

Barn Cleaning: when Shane is in the lead and makes a critical attack all your survivors have a chance to make one too with threat reduction for the next 2 consecutive turns.

Edited typos.
    deb1hd
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    edited June 2018
    > @MudMoccasin said:
    > > @Bill_ZRT said:
    > > I believe this would be the quote they use:
    >
    > Or better yet, at 1:44 of this:
    >

Andrea and Shane... the best
    bigbeanofreedydaddyBill_ZRT
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > a year ago they promised to add Beth and Shane to the game. the promise was never kept. badly
    >
    > I've might miss a lot in the forums, however I hope I've been watching the threads on new heroes, can you reference the "Promise"?
    >
    > I can't seem to find anywhere that a staff promised a specific hero was going to be added. I know I'd love to see certain ones, Beth would be cool however I'm not sure Pouty Teen would make an awesome trait.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/273178#Comment_273178
    TJS
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited July 2018
    Chingisca said:

> @ShadowaceAz said:
    > a year ago they promised to add Beth and Shane to the game. the promise was never kept. badly
    >
    > I've might miss a lot in the forums, however I hope I've been watching the threads on new heroes, can you reference the "Promise"?
    >
    > I can't seem to find anywhere that a staff promised a specific hero was going to be added. I know I'd love to see certain ones, Beth would be cool however I'm not sure Pouty Teen would make an awesome trait.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/273178#Comment_273178

Pain_Walker does not work for NG. He also said he was quitting the game and not looking back, that didn't happen either.

Sorry Chingisca, you have to take what he says with a 'shaker' of salt and don't hold NG accountable for what he says.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

> @capibara said:
    > Why not pizza as new weapon? I bet there will be someone going crazy with those traits... :D :D :D

The one gonna go crazy with them is me ya think
    Message me if you wanna
    capibaramack22deb1hd