No Summer tokens on TG shop restock?

My TG shop just restocked and there are no Summer tokens available for purchase. Did someone forget to flip a switch to add them in or were they a one week only thing?
"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
Belgarathmsrebeccamack22YorkshireSteveSPC_TORRESWahooDawgTHCrossJenngmik81msapaev

Comments

• WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    Yea. Same thing for me. Didn't see 8 RPG tokens for 160TG at all at the refresh.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Forgot to add @Kaz
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Same same. I have had a second refresh even and nothing.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    None here also?
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    My first tradeshop after 8:00am est. didn't have any, but not sure when it refreshed...

Let's tag @Kaz into the discussion.

@Kaz is there something wrong with the summer tokens in the tradeshop today?
  • RevengerRevenger Member Posts: 21
    Me too...
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 144
    Me too nothing 😞
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 735
    no tokens in TG shop for me either
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    Mine hasnt restocked yet but i was assuming it was supposed to show after 12:00 UTC
    Kaz said:

Hey everyone!

I think some questions will pop up tomorrow regarding the Summer Tokens in the TGS, so I hope I can answer all of them beforehand.

- They'll show up every Sunday and Monday only once per day, like the Epic Weapons we sometimes put there.
    - The reason is that we don't want players missing it because they were sleeping or couldn't enter the game during a specific time frame
    - They should be in your Trade Goods Shop once you get a restock after 12:00 UTC

Hope it helps! :)

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

@AmBush

My first restock of the day is at approximately 04:00 EST (09:00 UTC). I wasn't surprised to see the TG shop lacking Summer tokens with that restock.

My second restock is at approximately 11:00 EST (16:00 UTC). About 30 minutes before this, a guildie (thank you @mack22) mentioned he didn't have the Summer tokens in his restock. After my second restock at 16:00 UTC also failed to include the Summer tokens, I thought it was worthwhile in coming to the forum and giving a gentle and friendly reminder to keep the ball rolling for the cool new toy. :)

My assumption is that a switch was forgotten to be flipped to keep including the Summer tokens.

SPC_TORRESAmBushmack22Jenng
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Thanks @Kaz
    msrebecca
    Thanks for the update, @Kaz.

• Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    Not working in mine :rage:
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Nick37 said:

Not working in mine :rage:

Probably you have opened your game while it was not working, so it will probably be in your Trade Goods Shop after the restock. If it's not, make sure to send a ticket to our support team. :)
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    No RPG tokens as of today here...

😞
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited July 2018
    @RickGrames
    In trade shop recycle after 12 UTC time.

(*edit to correct tag)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Kaz
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    > @TJS said:
    > @RickGrames
    > In trade shop recycle after 12 UTC time.
    >
    > (*edit to correct tag)

I received only 8 RPG tokens in this weekend from TS. That’s it. Only 1 time. Is it normal?
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @RickGrames
    You should have seen 8 tokens yesterday and 8 today.

Yesterday's tokens weren't available at 12 UTC due to some glitch, the reason for this thread but they would (should) have been there on your next trade shop cycle.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2018
    Should be:

8 from TGs from Sunday/Monday (from 12pm UTC)
    8 from TGs Monday/Tuesday (from 12pm UTC)

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    @Kaz

Best hurry up with the token dispensing :)

We need 300 tokens per week for 10 weeks to get the 5 star RPG
    Unless the flood gates open in the next couple days, I am not going to have 600 tokens for 2 weeks collecting
    I_Am_Psycho
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    As of 0800 UTC July 3, I have 452 summer tokens.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

mack22