What grinds your gears? *Official VENT thread*

Comments

• Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    hikura said:

Finally getting all legendary parts only to get an epic badge. Seriously? If you manage to get all the parts you should get a legendary badge.

I have all my components saved up and I really hope this doesn't happen to me. I just unlocked badge crafting not long ago.
    anniesprinkles
    edited July 2018
    Wow, our guild is always on the border of 6500 stars. Already wasted 200 gold for hospital times trying to get my current round complete to help the guild.

At least now I know hospital times is where NG gets all their revenue from... *sarcasm*
    (I wouldn't be surprised if that's actually true)

anniesprinkles
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    mudpie said:

So if my Max initial survivor level is 18, why do I still get level NINE survivors?

I noticed that I get level 18 survs at the free radio call pretty often. They just have 1 or 2 stars then. When it comes up to 3, 4 or even 5 stars the initial survivor level drops to 9-12.
    anniesprinklesJimiFaith
  • mudpiemudpie Member Posts: 60
    > @Undertaker said:
    > So if my Max initial survivor level is 18, why do I still get level NINE survivors?
    >
    >
    > I noticed that I get level 18 survs at the free radio call pretty often. They just have 1 or 2 stars then. When it comes up to 3, 4 or even 5 stars the initial survivor level drops to 9-12.

@Undertaker

Yes, I have noticed this also & that's why it's my main gripe.

We are much more likely to want to upgrade a 4/5 star survivor so why should that make it any DIFFERENT?

We ALL get why NG does this. How they justify amongs themselves...we don't.
    Member in Morbid Spirits
    anniesprinklesJadenJenng
    The last few token crates have been brutal...8, 10, 13, 9

I think I'm going to expect just 8 heroes/10 class from now on and anything above those numbers is a plus. I've noticed when I don't do that I usually get disappointed. So getting 9 heroes is not bad because it's 1 more token than I was expecting :D

FingerfoodJimiFaithJenng
    edited July 2018
    15 gold crates today doing challenge missions and 12 of them are in the last batch of 3. Spent gold on most of them and it was worthless XP just about everytime.

Like I said...happens WAY too damn often. I've always believed it's rigged for gold crates to pop up in the last batch of 3 more often.

• BertiedogbottomBertiedogbottom Member Posts: 7
    Getting stupid kill 25 with negan for 10 summer tokens. everytime.
    JimiFaithJenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Getting stupid kill 25 with negan for 10 summer tokens. everytime.

Might I suggest season 7A episode 5 for the mission?

Unlimited spawn and easy peas 25 kills for 1 gas.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorUndertakerJimiFaith
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Not 8A-5? That is the one I use for either Gabriel or Negan and for bruiser or scout. Relatively quick and really easy.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    UndertakerJimiFaithJenngCarl_s_Hat
  • BohemianbobBohemianbob Member Posts: 31
    Here’s one that grinds my gears and there’s nothing that can be done about it.
    The end of the weekly challenge. It ends at 5am Monday morning for me. I’m in bed and can’t do anything to catch up to my guild mates. 😴
    Elder in the Top Secret Guild ⚔️
    mack22JimiFaithJenng
  • BohemianbobBohemianbob Member Posts: 31
    mack22 said:

>
    That's easy, just don't sleep. ☕

Ha, if only challenge ended Sunday morning...

Elder in the Top Secret Guild ⚔️
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Components/badges event. The rolling part not the increased odds of making higher badges. Just shitty.
  • psychodocpsychodoc Member Posts: 10
    I hate doing the Distance game with my tomato’s maxed out!!!
    SPC_TORRES