First challenge map bug has become worse now!

its the second time that i complete mission without being hit and when it ends it shows that one of my survivors is bruised and i get 2 stars..i hope its the last time it happens cuz the repetitions are wasting my gas for nothing

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited July 2018
    Quick question, are any of your toons within any red circle of the grenaders?

That could be where the bruise is coming from...

Sometimes a grenader will set off another grenader that is to close to your toons causing a bruise...that has happened to me before...the fix is to target each grenader prior to your first move and make sure none of your toons are in range of any of the grenders...
    ShadowaceAz
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    im lvl 68...i know what that is...its not that..im still at lvl 28 challenge so i can kill them easily from a long distance...anyway thanks for your opinion
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,458
    I have had this happen to me before. I could swear I never had a walker touch me, but I end up with 2 Stars. It’s been a while, but I also recall this on Outpost raiding. I figured someone on the other side had Revenge or Retaliate and it didn’t appear in the turn, but occurred in the background. I assumed it was one of those “visual errors.”
    anniesprinklesJaden
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    finally someone....im not the only one 😂😂
    GovernatorDLich
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Sometimes kabooms can be hidden, but I can't see that happening on THAT mission as it couldn't be more wide open.

@DLich
    Negan would leave him with 1 star. He decides what is half ;)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    GovernatorDLich
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 27
    Sure I have had this happen to me also.
    Once I see the 2 stars I try to remember all the moves and can not remember being hit at all.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    For the ones that have experienced the issue: do you remember to be on overwatch and then shooting an explosive walker that was moving towards you?