Jerry Radio Call

I need to show some love to my man Jerry. I dont remember when the last time I've seen Jerry by himself in a normal call and ever since the update I've been using him a lot more in the challenge and distance but sadly he is still only rare. His traits are pretty good aside from bullet dodge but I'm more interested in getting his ability up so his trait procs for me more. @Kaz hook me up.
anthony172SabertoothKazflyingcowking

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    I think Jerry has the potential of a good warrior but seems that NG are only focusing on Sasha and Abe, and that's ok, but we want to see more hero calls with another heroes like Jerry, Merle, Tara, Gabe and even Rufus.
    Revenger
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    Oh I agree Sasha and abraham all day long I'll take it because they are more useful during the challenge but just want to see Jerry cause I like his ability
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    And they have answered my prayers, thanks NG! :p
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited July 2018
    Hope you enjoy it! Haha.

Post a screenshot of your Jerry afterwards! :)
    kamilowatywhitek111
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,047
    Question: @Kaz

The ingame description mentions a double token Jerry call, yet the one I have on offer is for 20 radios. Did you guys raise the price of the usual 15 radio gold call? Or is this an error?

The 15 radio double token gold call is great, whereas the 20 radio increased chance call sucks! :lol:
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @WellyLuga It's actually both of them combined. The 20 Radio Call has 21% chance to find the highlighted hero. The 15 Radio Call has 15%.
    We wanted to try how it goes and since Jerry is not so popular (sorry @whitek111) we decided to test it on his day.

If it goes bad, then we will never do it again. But actually 21% chances on 3 cards it's a huge increase D:.

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    1 Jerry call

tabernac
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I havent seen any gabriel tokens at all, hes the only one I havent unlocked
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Well, if you where contemplating a defensive overwatch hunter.
    Than Gail ia a jackpot imo.
    Tapatio75
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @whitek111 said:
    > I need to show some love to my man Jerry. I dont remember when the last time I've seen Jerry by himself in a normal call and ever since the update I've been using him a lot more in the challenge and distance but sadly he is still only rare. His traits are pretty good aside from bullet dodge but I'm more interested in getting his ability up so his trait procs for me more. @Kaz hook me up.

I love jerry !!
    Message me if you wanna